transseedlantic train

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by MARLYMAR, May 22, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Forum Ambassador

is this version worth doing i only saw upgrades am i missing something

sanddollar15 and 007Farming like this.
  2. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

HI Marlymar

Great to read your posting ;) This event is no longer as great as it use to be in terms of Prizes :wuerg:

Do not donate any XXL Trees, or Jumbo, Super Tree or Suzy Super any farmer must read this

Most of these can be won by Wonder Tree Seedings won from Crates or Events, Chances of winning Selection of XXL Trees on the list is moderate to slim

Also most of these XXL Trees listed can be obtained from Barter and Gift Event too ;)

3. Growalot

Growalot Old Hand

I only did this one to get the elusive XXL Tilia as I had been unsuccessful in trying to get one through a number of G&Ts. It took a few tries and I eventually got one and stopped. Had the XXL Tilia not been offered, then I wouldn't have bothered with this event.

I remember one farm express event that offered about six new trees that were not available through other means. That one was worth doing.

Wouldn't it be great if they had a BB tree or jumbo trees as a reward....it's nice living in a dream world :)

4. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

There are a few XXL upgrades that are very difficult to get in Gift and Trade. I would like enough XXL upgrades for each tree that they can go in my arboretum together. That means I'm still sending the train off with puppy paws crossed. :) Good luck to all who participate :)

5. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Forum Ambassador

thank you to everyone who answered me :):p i think ill just skip it this time i have a bunch of xxl and xl trees and i dont use them so if anyone needs some let me know what ones you need next G&T and ill see if i have what you need just in game message me i might have it on one of my 4 farms ;):p:)

swCactus1, sanddollar15 and Growalot like this.
  6. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

I did it just to get rid of some extra catalpa and walnut trees. I got a Crooked Tree and a Silver Wattle tree, so I'm happy.

MARLYMAR likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.