Trees @ Stables

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by ag56, Jan 26, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ag56

ag56 Forum Inhabitant

Are the trees and stables ever on sale? I remember them being 50% off but now I don't see them being included in Happy Discount Day sale.

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello ag56 :)

Happy Tree Day includes getting 1 XXL tree upgrade when you purchase one and the last sale was recently on 14 January.
    Happy Stable Day includes getting 1 Classic II or Orange upgrade when you purchase one and the last sale was in December.

Neither trees nor stables are included in Happy Discount Day. You can find what that includes here.

Both sales do come around regularly so watch the announcements for the next edition.

May I assist you further?

3. ag56

ag56 Forum Inhabitant

Well, that's not the same. I remember I was able to buy before just what I needed i.e. gold-leaf tree or kangaroo stable etc...
    NFQ. You can close the case.

4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Now I understand what you mean....

The Half Price Shop Sale offers trees and stables for 50% off. Watch the announcements for its return.

No further questions. Closing thread as requested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.