"Trims'N'Roses" Daily Quests

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by SahraB, Apr 15, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

There will be 5 daily Quests, each one lasting 24 hours:

Quest 1 - 16th of April at 14:00 CEST - 17th of April at 14:00 CEST
    Quest 2 - 17th of April at 14:00 CEST - 18th of April at 14:00 CEST
    Quest 3 - 18th of April at 14:00 CEST - 19th of April at 14:00 CEST
    Quest 4 - 19th of April at 14:00 CEST - 20th of April at 14:00 CEST
    Quest 5 - 20th of April at 14:00 CEST - 21st of April at 14:00 CEST

-->FAQ
    -->SOS

Event Crops: Drumshroom
    Time: 6 hours
    Plantable on the Main field only!

Beryl Broom
    Time:
    5 hours
    Plantable on the Green meadow only!

Puppet Poppies
    Time:
    4 hours and 30 minutes
    Plantable on the Magical Glade only!

Drops:
    Chocolate Truffles
    You will get these drops when harvesting your crops, trees, stables and workshops
    on the Main field and Green meadow only!

Drinking Straw
    You will get these drops when harvesting your crops, trees, stables and workshops
    on the Main field and Green meadow only!

Total Requirements:

[​IMG] Trims'N'Roses 1 Quest (16th of April at 14:00 CEST - 17th of April at 14:00 CEST)

1,200* Drumshrooms
    310* Chocolate Truffles

............................................................................
    [​IMG] Trims'N'Roses 2 Quest (17th of April at 14:00 CEST - 18th of April at 14:00 CEST)

300* Chocolate Truffles
    1,800* Beryl Brooms

.............................................................................
    [​IMG] Trims'N'Roses 3 Quest (18th of April at 14:00 CEST - 19th of April at 14:00 CEST)

250* Drinking Straws
    1,300* Drumshrooms

............................................................................
    [​IMG] Trims'N'Roses 4 Quest (19th of April at 14:00 CEST - 20th of April at 14:00 CEST)

1,900* Beryl Brooms
    600* Chocolate Truffles
    240* Drinking Straws

[​IMG] Trims'N'Roses 5 Quest (20th of April at 14:00 CEST - 21st of April at 14:00 CEST)

300* Chocolate Truffles
    2,200* Puppet Poppies

This quests will give us a total of 12* Lighthouse upgrades. For info on the Lighthouse here.

Good Luck Everybody.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
  2. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks SahraB for starting this thread. ;)

I'm all in ... want those Season points. But I hate to tear up my Glade just for a 24 hour event so maybe won't do that one - it all depends on how the rest go and if I can save up enough SSG and SG to do it with the least disruption as possible. :p
    Good luck all! :)

SahraB, Erridge, Banjoman and 3 others like this.
  3. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Me too :(

4. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

Take your pictures and save your layouts if you want to keep them to return to "normal" farming.
    Another words, Click on the Multitool/shovel (bottom-left) then click on the diskette to take a photo of your farm to restore.

5. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thanks SahraB for starting this thread and doing the numbers. They do match what I came up with for each day!:p I knew I should have waited a little while longer! lol! I am going to attempt this event! Good luck everyone!

6. illy1996

Thanks for the tip, Banjo, but is this for all farmers or only those who have Premium? :p

Nala777, SahraB, Erridge and 2 others like this.
  7. Banjoman

Gee I don't know Illy, I've been a Premium farmer for sometime. Maybe one of our non-Premium farmers can verify using the steps described above.

Nala777, Erridge and joanc123 like this.
  8. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

It's just for Premium farmers.

Nala777, SahraB, Erridge and 3 others like this.
  9. Erridge

Erridge Forum Expert

Thanks SahraB for starting this.:)
    I'm in, though I have to say I loathe these events that have me ripping up my farm, dismantling, my menageries and arboretums >:(

Nala777, joanc123 and SahraB like this.
  10. Banjoman

I am curious at what the FAQs do not say... Can you grow the cumulative crops at one time on the respective lands or only on the day that that crop is required ?
    There are 2,500 Drumshrooms, 3,700 Beryl Brooms and 2, 200 Puppet Poppies total required.

11. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

@Banjoman, I was wondering the same thing!

Nala777, joanc123 and SahraB like this.
  12. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

The FAQ says ---> Note: Each drop or crop will only be available on the coinciding day of each quest.

As far as I understand, we will not lose the remainder of the event crops and drops that we deliver on the same day, we will be able to use them for other daily quests.

13. -Niknar-

-Niknar- Padavan

Here is a reply from shooger.sweet regrading using crops and drops in other quest.

Link to question https://board-en.farmerama.com/threads/trimsnroses-quest.37910/#post-249824

SahraB, Nala777, joanc123 and 3 others like this.
  14. illy1996

I am really glad we can carry the drops over ... a whopping big 369 from two fields of hydrangeas with trees on the outskirts! Whoopee! :D

Now if I can only manage to win a +200% (or even two!) and find a mountain of SG and SSG for the last day, I might get away with the least shuffling of the Glade as possible and maybe actually finish all these mini-events!
    Good luck all! ;)

15. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

Well done illy.:) I got 403 from one field of Orange dahlia and field of hazelnuts, stables and trees :)

Last edited: Apr 16, 2020
  16. illy1996

Hey, that's even better ... hmmm strange! :oops:
    Oh well, I have enough for the first quest and a start on the second so why worry about a few missing drops! :music:

17. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

I confess I used SSG on the crops :oops:

So really illy I think you came off best as I had SSG help:)

Last edited: Apr 16, 2020
  18. illy1996

Don't worry, Cassie, I'm doing okay on drops - have enough for the next part ... but guess who just planted Alfalfa in the Meadow - just where I need to plant the event crop! Oh well, will get a late start! xD:cry:xD

Nala777, SahraB, Banjoman and 3 others like this.
  19. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Ouch illy !:oops: xD

Done with the first event.

Nala777, Cassie101, trishap58 and 2 others like this.
  20. Banjoman

Except for the Day 5 Quest on the 20th, I have all the crops grown and hope all the drops will come as easy with my Maple Trees out.

12ss12, Nala777, joanc123 and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.