Feedback Trims'N'Roses Daily Quests

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Farmers.Almanac, Apr 15, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

[​IMG]

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "Trims'N'Roses Daily Quests" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. 1msech2006

1msech2006 Forum Inhabitant

Event plants have a growth time that is tooo long. Prizes are not very good. I have played the first part and find it boring and not much fun. I tore apart my main farm field for the first part but I do not think I will tear apart my green meadow to do the second part. Drop items were plentiful in the beginning but seemed to slow down towards the end. I could not have finished this first part of this event, unless I would have used RM to buy a basket. I did not buy a basket and have not been able to complete this part. Some of the day quests are good but this part one is not very good or fun IMO. I now have a big beautiful lighthouse giver with upgrades but have no place to put it except in my storage.

3. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

If you have no space in your park, remove something and add your lighthouse and it's upgrades, it is worth it.

1msech2006, Chloe3456 and Nala777 like this.
  4. nm561

nm561 Forum Mogul

Likes: I like that when you have extra crops that you can use them later instead of losing them. This lets you get some sleep when you get to the 3rd and 4th days.

Dislikes: Different fields each day. These 5 days could easily have been held on one field and It would have been easier on us in determining which crops to plant on the other fields without worrying about the time factor.

5. Laurelei

Laurelei Forum Great Master

Any time you force me to tear up my glade you make me mad, and I know I'm not the only one. Here's an idea, why don't you use the Event area instead???

Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
  6. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

This was a fun, simple event - but!!! why not use the EVENT area for things like this?

Cassie101, Chloe3456 and farmerumf like this.
  7. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

For those who wonder why the event area isn't used more frequently - I think it's due to the nature of the event area - buffs don't work there. Ever notice how most events (including this one) have an adjacent sale of green go and airplane parts? Upselling. It's a thing. Even I do it with my poor itty bitty micro-business. So that's why we have to dig up our fields (PS - there's a trick there, too - if we would cough up the dough to be a premium farmer, we could put our fields back the way the were after the event is over - more money in BPs coffers, less in your bank account).

Okay, now why I came here to post in the first place. This was an easy event if you had moolah for the baskets (which I appreciate that we didn't have to purchase them all - only had to purchase 3 out of the 5 days). It was doable without the baskets if you had plenty of green goo and airplane rotors. It was not finishable if you didn't.

However, even if one didn't finish, one could get at least part way through and pick up a couple upgrades for their lighthouse and some other nice goodies along the way. Much appreciated. I was especially appreciative (well, for my poor poor baby farm) of the two upgrades that came with the first donation of goods for the first and last of the daily quests.

So overall, this one was nice. Something for everyone at every price point (as in, if you spent money, you got to reap the rewards and if you didn't, your participation still got you a few nice goodies).

If there was any drawback, it was that it was spread out over 3 fields, so over the course of 5 days, we had to tear up all three mainland fields. I would have preferred to have only torn up one field. But, that's me.

Cassie101 and Chloe3456 like this.
  8. KAREBEAR70

KAREBEAR70 Junior Expert

I finished the event with no problems. I had to use a little SG on day one because silly me overslept. Luckily I did not need to buy a single basket. The different fields were confusing but I got it all done. The lighthouse upgrades were nice and placed on the playground give lots of EP. I did not like tearing up all the fields on my farm but it was a good to see what I had and make some changes to the animals and trees I had out.

9. 1msech2006

1msech2006 Forum Inhabitant

Thanks Cassis101. I took your advice and found a space and you are right about the lots of EP even if I couldn't finish any of the day quests I still went for the light house giver item. Thanks and happy Farming!

Cassie101 likes this.
  10. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Greetings lovely farmers,

Thank you for all the feedback. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts so we can pass it along to the Game Team.

Closing thread.

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.