tropical stable stories - cant read hippo requirements.

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by ctindaldavies, Jun 9, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Hi, the pop-up for requirements is misplaced on each of the sections, showing over the section of the animal to the right. This means that for the Hippo section, you can't actually see the pop up to determine which badges you need. It isn't really relevant for those that visit the FAQ, but not everyone accesses the forum. Cheers.

BlackCaviar and AniE like this.
  2. WildCat

WildCat Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

Hi ctindaldavies,

Thank you for your report. It seems zoom is once again the cause. Unfortunately I'm afraid we won't be getting a fix for it during this event. So as first aid changing zooming can help to be able to read the popups at least.

We are sorry for the inconvenience this is causing.

Can I assist you further?

3. Bisquitte

Bisquitte Forum Expert

Hello @ctindaldavies, I just finished this activity. The animal picture badge on the right is the "mammal animal badge". I didn't see her until the end of the game. and I progressed using the mammal badge. I hope this information helps you :)

ctindaldavies likes this.
  4. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Thank you for the reply. I don't understand how zoom can be the cause, when I am not zooming in the web browser and running at 100%. The only real disadvantage I have found is I cannot tell how many of the badges or animals I have available to use from the Hippo side and you have to check the barn.
    I just tried reducing (not zooming) the screen ratio to 75% and can now see everything. This indicates the devs may be using a reduced screen ratio when putting it together. Thanks for the suggestion.

Please close

Last edited: Jun 10, 2022
    Bisquitte likes this.
  5. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of those that assisted, you are welcome.

~closing as requested~

Bisquitte likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.