Trouble locating the 3 Ice Dance Stalk items

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Dystopian_Crest, Nov 26, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dystopian_Crest

Dystopian_Crest Forum Apprentice

Hello!
    I have recently purchased the Ice Dance Magic Stalk Row and I have some trouble locating the required items in my huge item inventory and items already placed on other magic stalks.
    Can you please help me locate the three items: Icelangelo, Big Top Dragon, Bunny Breeze? I know I have at least two of them.
    Thank you.
    ~*~
    User: Dystopian_Crest
    ID: 11278347

2. sebe96

sebe96 Forum Demigod

Not a Mod, but you have to buy them with BB's along with the cloud row, this particular cloud row did come as a package. They are I think 15 BBs each. HTH

3. Dystopian_Crest

No. These are not new items, older players have them from previous events. Only the stalk is new.
    I know I have at least the dragon and icelangelo, but I placed them on one of my over 2 hundred stalks and it's hard to go through all of them manually to find the items.

4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Dystopian_Crest :)

Please post your request in Technical Issues with your ID as you have here so a mod can check your account. Just so you know, we also have to manually check your rows individually but sometimes an extra set of eyes helps find them. :)

May I assist you with anything else?

5. Dystopian_Crest

Oh, I understand, I didn't know that. I thought you have some special search button or something.
    Given the huge number of stalks there are in the game, it could be very useful to have a button to search not only stalk names but also items in the stalks.
    Perhaps you could move the previous phrase in the suggestion topic if someone else didn't suggest it earlier.

6. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome to post your thoughts in the Suggestions thread.

My special searching tool looks like this:
    Detective.png

I see you have posted in Technical Issues, so this thread will be closed.

joanc123 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.