Unable to login over several hours

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Megan, Feb 9, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Megan

Megan Forum Apprentice

Hi,
    Was directed to this page "sas.bpsecure.com" with code starting with:
    [2002, "Exception", "FjdIOidBx3s5gW_N1JsE4eQBDq etc
    I was not able to log into forum or contact support. Then about 30 min ago I was suddenly able to login and go to the forum as normal. I can't see any announcements or other people with any issues though. Am I the only one who experienced this error page? I have an old Mac computer - could it be causing the lock outs I experience?
    I read and diligently follow the advice about switching browsers, clearing caches, and other advice the moderators give us. Also the Unity FAQ and requirements (I meet the minimum but my computer is an older model). I read the Player feedback and Bug fixes announcements but my problem seems to be an access to the game problem. I also read the MAC standalone Client announcement.
    I am trying to work out if what I experience is a known problem or it might be time to start thinking about giving up.
    Thank you
    ID: 55768116 (But I am able to login to game and forum at the moment so no help needed, just advice if anyone else is experiencing the same lock outs of the game and forum that I do)

Last edited: Feb 9, 2021
  2. LisaABrowning

LisaABrowning Forum Apprentice

No, I experienced it too. You are not alone.

LisaABrowning

3. Megan

Megan Forum Apprentice

Thank you LisaABrowning! :)

4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Megan :)

The Game Team is aware of some login issues that lasted perhaps an hour and the IT department worked quickly to restore game access. I'm glad all is well again for you.

This thread is to request assistance with technical problems you may be experiencing and not for discussion with other players about their experiences. You can do that in other more appropriate forum locations.

Closing thread as no question asked, no assistance required, and problem solved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.