Unable to place the 2 Beloved Juliet upgrades on the base giver

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Growalot, Feb 16, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Growalot

Growalot Old Hand

I got the Beloved Juliet and the two upgrades from the coin shop, I put the base Beloved Juliet giver, first on the green meadow, then tried to place each of the upgrades. This didn't work, so I tried to place them in the park, which also didn't work. I tried each upgrade in a different order to see if this made any difference, but it didn't.

Upon purchasing the base and two upgrades, I thought that I would get a completed giver. Am I missing something?

Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Growalot,

It seems that the items are already upgraded to their level. You can place the two decos straight on your field.

Can I assist you further?

3. Growalot

Growalot Old Hand

Thanks shooger.sweet. It seems then that I have wasted star coins on the base and first upgrade as I can put the final upgrade out on its own.

Is it possible then to have the 15 star coins spent on the base and first upgrade credited back to my account as I was under the impression that we needed to buy all three to use the final upgrade. I could use these coins to get something else more useful as there is no point, nor room, to put the base plus the first upgrade out.

If I had known this before hand, then I would have only purchased the final upgrade and spent the other 15 star coins on something else.

We should have been made aware of this fact beforehand and maybe only the final upgraded giver should have been in the shop, not the base and 1st upgrade.

4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

I'm sorry, but we are not able to refund the purchase in the event shop. You can contact Support to see if it can be reversed.

May I assist you further?

5. Growalot

Growalot Old Hand

Thanks shooger.sweet, I have contacted support.

I'd like to suggest that something be noted on the Event FAQ that there is no need to purchase a base giver and first upgrade in the shop as the final upgrade can be placed on its own, otherwise other players may waste 15 star coins as well.

NFQ.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
  6. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of shooger.sweet, you are welcome. Good luck with your inquiry :)

No further questions. Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.