Unable to purchase Season Pass (again!)

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by istanboy, Jan 14, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. istanboy

istanboy Regular

Tomorrow starts a new season and I want to buy a pass.

I am not able to do this as there are loading issues (I think because normally I purchase through Big Fish)

How can I buy a Season Pass?

I have sent a message to Support.

The same thing happened last time.
    It's not funny when you want to make a purchase but I am unable to :-(

Last edited by moderator: Jan 14, 2021
  2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello istanboy :)

It is known that players who previously logged in through Big Fish are having purchasing problems. It has been forwarded to the Game Team and as soon as we have updated information, we will announce it. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and frustration and hope it is resolved soon.

May I assist you further?

3. istanboy

istanboy Regular

Thank you. I have received a response from Big Point.
    Players who signed up through Big Fish initially are unable to buy Season Passes ....
    They don't know when the situation will change.

As Big Point loses money, players willing to pay can not benefit from the Season Pass.
    Very sad situation.

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

I understand it is disappointing. As soon as we have further news regarding this, we will Announce it.

Can I assist you with anything further?

5. istanboy

istanboy Regular

This is totally unsatisfactory.

The Big Point Support was almost rude with their response.
    They say they want customers to pay to play but they are not able to help Big Fish players at this point.

I offered to pay for a Season Pass with debit card or PayPal and for the pass to be credited to the account.
    This would be a simple solution for all purchases until they get the system sorted (they knew in advance that Big Fish players would not have support once Flash disappeared and this should have been sorted in parallel with the Unity installation).

I will be contacting Big Point Support again today to speak with someone else who maybe has a kinder approach to actually supporting players willing to pay for play rather than someone with curt answers which don't help at all.

6. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

I am sorry that you did not get a satisfactory answer. As this issue has not been resolved by the Game Team, I am afraid that Support may not be any help.

~closing as gone to Support~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.