Under a Canopy of Stars II

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by *WisdomTree*, Apr 20, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *WisdomTree*

*WisdomTree* Exceptional Talent

===================================================
    Under a Canopy of Stars Magical Stalk Row II

[​IMG]
    Gives: 1 x Crate O' Ramme's Goodies, 1 x Crate O' Smith's Goodies, 1 x Crate O' Workshop Goods II, 30% extra EP when harvesting Main fields for 3 hours (3 main lands, park, the lighthouse, haunted manor)
    Cooldown time: 12 hours
    =======================================================

Starts: Wednesday, 21st of April at 14:00 CEST
    Ends: Tuesday, 27th of April at 14:00 CEST

==> FAQ <==

Event Crop: Farsight Flowers
    Time: 5 hours
    Plantable on the Main field and Green Meadow only!

Drop: Lens
    You will get these drops when harvesting your Main field and Green Meadow from crops and trees only.

Mill product: Telescope
    Ingredients: 48 x Lenses + 1040 x Farsight Flowers

Total Required
    20,800 x Farsight Flowers
    960 x Lenses

2. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thanks *WisdomTree* for starting the thread! I came up with those numbers too!:music: Good luck and I hope we can get the drops!:p

spotsbox, Mooboy and Sue46 like this.
  3. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks *WisdomeTree* for doing the sums and starting the thread. As usual, I will give it my best shot. Not too complicated this time, thank goodness! :p
    Good luck all! ;)

spotsbox, Mooboy, Sue46 and 1 other person like this.
  4. Solatido

Solatido Forum Master

Thank you Wisdom Tree! As usual, you are so on top of things.

That's a lot of farsight flowers! At least this is simple, just a whole lot of growing!

Good luck everyone. May the garden fairies be with you!

spotsbox and Mooboy like this.
  5. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Thanks Wisdom Tree.
    Well I am off to a slow start. Dont have enough crops yet to mill the first telescope. Event started at 8pm as normal. Got my crops in. Fell asleep oops. Woke a few hours later and got the next load in. Back to bed. So this morning I haven't even had a full normal harvest yet LOL. Hysterical.

6. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Thank You *WisdomTree* for the thread and the numbers. !

I am in same situation as you ctindaldavies. Ony now put the 10 seeds to the fields.

spotsbox, Sue46, baw815 and 1 other person like this.
  7. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

Thanks *WisdomTree* for starting the thread !

Here is my strategy for this event.
    I made my priority in this event as follows. (For stargazing tokens)
    1. 2 telescopes , constellation 3 = 2 tokens
    2. 2 telescopes , constellation 4 = 1 token
    3. 2 telescopes , constellation 4 = 2 tokens
    4. 2 telescopes , constellation 2 = 1 token

All done. The coupon clock for the Secret Pond event is now working.
    My current goal is to give 1 telescope and get the CR. Required items for CR are my next priority.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
    spotsbox, RebaFC and sanddollar15 like this.
  8. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I have completed the whole event and have the CR up and running!:music: I used both lands for the event crops and found the drops were matching my harvests! I did get a 100% plus 1 for 24 hours so I got my crops done with the help of 400 green water! Then used just water and manure! Good luck everyone, I hope you also reach your goals!;)

9. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I only need two more harvests so will finish tomorrow. I won +100% on the Wheel and then decided that, as CAC had run out, I would use a +200% harvest voucher (plus a Pinkie Pie) instead to finish quicker. When do I ever have a chance to use the Diamond slot otherwise - CAC is going permanently! :music:
    I should be okay with drops, Buckwheat in overnight. Then back to those tricky FSQs! :D
    Good luck all! ;)

10. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

My Cloud Row is up and Running I won 100% Harvest on The Party Wheel, it helps speed up these crops as not easy to Grow just over 20K of these Crops now i can resume to normal farming Hmmm what shall i do some Animals or Crops ;):p

I too working on FSQ's i often make CC in the Markets to buy my way into FSQ's the upside of this that does not Drain your Barn Stocks:p

I hardly used manure only at the Start as just used Water easy to remember harvest every 4 hours :p

11. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Congratulations to all who have finished! I too won a 100% harvest yesterday, and was able to fully capitalize on it, getting at least 5 harvests :music: . I tried to figure it out, but couldn't quite remember if I got the 6th harvest or not, but that's okay, 5 was excellent. One time our goofy sleep patterns worked in my favor, lol. I only need one more telescope, so will be done by end of the day today, with a whole day to farm whatever, woo hoo! Drops were no problem this time, which was a nice change from recent events. I'm envious, Mooboy, I never have time to play in the markets anymore :p. Good luck to all those still growing and milling, don't get discouraged, there's still almost 2 days, you can do it!

12. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

Finally finished this and have the CR up and running. I was lucky enough to win a harvest bonus and also unlucky enough to have a major T-Storm move through that took down my Wi-Fi for the rest of the night. -.- I had 30 min left before a harvest as well. :cry:

Anyway time to slip in a tiny bit of normal farming until the next one.

spotsbox likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.