Feedback Under a Canopy of Stars II

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Apr 20, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

stargazingapr2021_news_event.png

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "Under a Canopy of Stars" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. fadifarm

fadifarm Forum Apprentice

So now the time of growing the event plant is back to normal, on the other hand, they increased the amount of the requested event plant to make the telescope...we found it a lot when it was 450+, and now it's more than double that amount.

why!!!!!!??????

Well, i didn't think that i will be able to finish this event...but apparently i was wrong...
    i still have 1000 event plant to go...i'll finish this event in 1 hour from now.
    :D:D:D:D

So i stand corrected as for my previous comment.

Last edited by moderator: Apr 24, 2021
    Laurelei, RowSie and Sue46 like this.
  3. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

The best thing about this event for me was that I could choose to go for the tokens needed for the secret pond first. I appreciated not having to wait until the last day to get them. Other than that this was pretty straightforward.

Brookeham likes this.
  4. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

The drop rate for this event was great, so thank you for that. As said above, being able to target the tokens first took some pressure off, and in fact made me more inclined to want to finish. Also, the graphics were cute. It was nice to have a simple event.

ç.çiftçi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.