Undo Option

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by sebe96, Oct 22, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. sebe96

sebe96 Forum Demigod

I think we should have an undo option. For the times we accidentally use PF or SSG, or delete stables by accident. I just accidentally deleted a half of field of stables that were long time growers. UGGGGHHHH. An undo button is exactly what we need badly. I know a lot of others say they accidentally hit PF sometimes for regular feed, etc. This would really benefit us greatly!!!!!!! Please give a good thought about adding an Undo feature to the game. Im sure all of us have at least one time or another accidentally hit the SG on something like carrots or wheat!

Lea2191, AMN50, Sue46 and 11 others like this.
  2. paru13

paru13 Forum Inhabitant

Yeah I totally agree with you sebe.
    I too wish the same

1msech2006, Sue46, KaiCat33 and 4 others like this.
  3. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

I agree, an undo button would be a great addition to the game.

4. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Absolutely agree! :)

I made my first mistake with the event crops, forgot to eat Fruit Cake and White Innocence and wasted an extra hour waiting for them to be ready - and I was already an hour late starting (food shopping!). :wuerg:

In the good ol' days, if we made and error and quickly refreshed, it would be undone but not so these days. The game has got too clever! :music:

5. KaiCat33

KaiCat33 Forum Pro

I agree, many times I have wished for an undo button. :inlove:

1msech2006, Sue46, farmlily3 and 2 others like this.
  6. nlm24

nlm24 Forum Pro

Agree. We won't have to contact Support anymore when problems arise with the game (crops planted without even clicking on them) or when a obvious mistake is made during an event. This will save time.

Sue46, 1msech2006, farmlily3 and 2 others like this.
  7. 1msech2006

1msech2006 Forum Inhabitant

This wish has been posted many, many, many times by many players. I posted this wish myself quite awhile back after I PF chickens or put super grow on lettuce.....cannot remember which of these dumb and agrivating things I did at the time of my post.... However I have done both.............Please could we have an undo button for PF, super grow, and deleting things by mistake... for example after planting a whole field of event plants recently I deleted them all by mistake..............Oh was I angry...........didn't play that event cause I was so angry. I wish we still had the steam room to vent too. Why was the steam room removed?????Can anyone tell me???? sebe I too have deleted stables and workshops after feeding them.

8. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8)LOL!!!xD Reading all these posts brought back a lot of not-so-fond memories!!:eek::wuerg:o_O I agree that an undo button would be very helpful!

It also reminded me that imperfection is part of being human and sometimes may have to be lived with.
    But if so, it also gives us a gift - the gift of compassionate fellow-feeling for the mistakes that we share with each other, and ultimately laughter together at our mistakes.
    It's a part of what makes us farmers a Farmerama family. (I didn't say it was an altogether happy part...!):music:

Just a thought......'cause even Farmerama isn't perfect yet....................................but an undo button would be nice....:music:;)

9. LillyMae2016

LillyMae2016 Someday Author

I want an undo button too...........is anybody listening to our requests???

10. 1msech2006

1msech2006 Forum Inhabitant

This helped to decrease my frustration level farmlily3. Made me smile. Yes it helps to share our frustrations and recognize that others share our own pain for the same mistakes we make. We learn by our mistakes........but..........I still haven't learned this lesson.....Help..I Still want that undo button cause I can't seem to learn this lesson. :). Crossing my fingers.............

Last edited: Dec 7, 2019
    Sue46 and sebe96 like this.
  11. Lea2191

Lea2191 Forum Inhabitant

I've wanted this for a long time

1msech2006 likes this.