UNITY and CLIENT

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by TR37, Dec 19, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TR37

TR37 Forum Greenhorn

I hope farmerama team find another system, becase Unity and Client make us nervous and very bad may be most of us going to live. Sorry, but we play farmerama for fun not for nervous.

drexitus and minnoş62 like this.
  2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello TR37 :)

I'm sorry you are having a lot of difficulty playing with Unity and understand the frustration. Please be assured the game team is working hard to resolve the issues so that players will have the ability to continue playing. During this time when there are still some hiccups going on, you can try any of the following suggestions:

• If playing under Unity WebGL, try a different browser. Players are reporting different levels of success when using an alternate browser
    • If you have not downloaded the Standalone client, please give it a try. It is an alternative for players who are not able to play using a browser
    • You can continue to play under Adobe Flash until 11 January. The link is on the bottom right hand corner of the game frame.
    May I assist you further?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.