unity does not load today

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Frenchmom14261, Dec 11, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frenchmom14261

Frenchmom14261 Forum Connoisseur

I have tried to load 3 or 4 times today already. It starts and then stop in the middle and I just get spinning daisies. It loaded much better the first time you had a trial. I do not want the stand alone version if I can avoid it.
    This note is just to let you know what is going on. In the last 3 days it was very difficult to play. I know you gave us compensation and bonuses, but I lost some buff I had very few of and had decided to use, not knowing you would have difficulties when doing maintenance.
    Thank you for your hard work, I understand you are doing your best, but I want you to know we cannot load, and the first try was better.
    ID 20499009

siderofarmer, saturnia22 and goddes like this.
  2. bıcıbacı

bıcıbacı Forum Apprentice

It is impossible to load and play. I understand you are doing everything for us. but not sucsess. bıcıbacı 27217223

siderofarmer and goddes like this.
  3. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Frenchmom14261 :)

Thank you for letting us know you are having trouble accessing Unity. Please try a different browser and ensure it is the latest version. Please make sure all other programs and apps are closed to enhance game performance. Perhaps a reboot of the computer may help?

I am sorry you are experiencing difficulties and do understand the frustration of lost playing time and buffs/bonuses. We can only ask that you try again and let us know if you still have trouble.

bıcıbacı, please follow the same suggestion and if you continue to have trouble, please create your own thread so we can help each player individually.

May I assist OP further?

4. Frenchmom14261

I have tried again, and it never ever loaded. I do have the latest version of Firefox. I did not have any other program on either. I retry in the evening, with reboot. Nothing, just little running lambs telling me to load. Gave up after 20mn.
    I had to resort to try the stand alone version, it was slower than Flash, and the window is very small, but it worked.

5. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

I am glad you were able to play the Game. I can only suggest that you also keep trying Unity to see if it improves for you also. You can find the instructions for enlarging the Game in the Standalone Client in the FAQ.

Can I assist you with anything further?

6. Frenchmom14261

I was able to load on Edge, but it still is not working with Firefox. Firefox is my favorite browser though.

I have another problem, should i start another thread as it is completely different?

7. Farmers.Almanac

I'm glad you were able to successfully play with Edge. I hope Firefox works for you soon. Is it the latest version? What happens with Firefox that doesn't with Edge?

If you would, please, if your next concern doesn't have anything to do with Unity, please begin a new thread so we can keep to one issue at a time :)

May I assist you further with Unity?

8. Frenchmom14261

Firefox does not load. it goes up to the little running lambs and then get stuck. I have waited over 15 minutes and nothing happened.
    The next problem must be caused by unity as it never happened with flash.
    I cannot use the harvester to remove the givers who have expired and became useless decorations. I want to replace them with another batch, I have a big field of them but I cannot. So i tried manually, I have to do 5 or 6 clicks for each one I want to remove... I gave up and hope flash will be back soon.

9. shooger.sweet

Until the test is over, you may need to continue playing with Edge if that is running smoother.

Can I assist you with anything further?

10. Frenchmom14261

As Flash is back I compare removing useless decoration with Unity.
    I can use the harvester with neither of them. However with Flash I can do it relatively fast manually. I put the little red remove sign, and then I can remove them with 1 click each.
    with Unity, I am kicked out with each removal. So, I have to retrieve the little red sign for each removal and then confirm that it is what I want to do. So it takes forever.

11. Farmers.Almanac

I'm glad you are able to remove the items you no longer want to have on the field. The items are expired charged items, correct? I think those are removed individually rather than with machinery so you do not delete the entire field of givers instead of just the ones you want. Thank you for the comparison between Adobe and Unity.

May I assist you with anything else?

12. Frenchmom14261

yes i was removing the expired ones. But my I should be able to click them one at a time without having to GO Back to the lower left button, then click on the tool menu, then the remove sign button, then the field then finally the item.....I tried to use the control button but it did not work. With Flash, I do it individually, but I do not need to go back to do all the steps in the lower left button.

13. minnoş62

minnoş62 Forum Apprentice

I have not been able to enter the game from my desktop computer until now. :( I cannot know who will solve my problem.I will have to quit my game that I have been playing for 11 years.

14. Farmers.Almanac

We will pass on to the Team the difficulty of removing expired givers.

May I assist you further?

minnosa62 :) - if you need assistance, please open your own thread so we can help you.

15. Frenchmom14261

16. shooger.sweet

On behalf of Farmers.Almanac, you are welcome.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.