Unity Flash Player, need the steps to make it work

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Turorudee, Apr 3, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turorudee

Turorudee Forum Greenhorn

Hello, im trying to play the game with different browsers also with the client app, also i install some app from Unity site, but i cant figure out how i can play this game easy,
    now its working slow in every browser i try and with all the apps i try to install.
    After adobe i cant figure how this game is working now.
    Can someone let me know what are exactly the steps to play with Unity, and what browser its the best, what apps to install and what setting i need to do in the browser for the game to work better, what flash player to use?
    Any help its really appreciated!

ntuncer4257 likes this.
  2. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

hi I not a mod but if you really like this game i would recommend you get an Laptop or 2 in 1 Laptop/Tablet there is lots of lagging and slowness playing on any mobile or Tablet or ipad

I got New 2 in 1 Laptop it is i7 Cpu,8GB DDR 4 Ram,512GB SSD Hard Drive, The Cpu is 11th Intel Generation it is Windows 10 Home Edition

The Tablet is ideal if you ok with Manuel Harvesting but Wireless or Bluetooth mouse is better than touch pad as Flash is no longer supported it now runs using Unity but Software coding is more power hungry compared to Flash :p

3. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Turorudee :)

There are quite a few suggestions to improve game play, but please check out the FAQs for both Unity and the Standalone client. This will detail the system requirements you need for maximum performance. You can still play even if you have less than ideal system requirements, but you will experience some longer loading times.

Some examples to improve game play include things you are already trying such as trying different browsers. Make sure that the browser is the latest version and you've cleared your cache and cookies. Try to make sure you have no other windows/tabs open while using Farmerama as Unity does have a higher system demand than Adobe Flash did. Not only will your computer impact your game play but so will your internet connection speed.

May I assist you further?

4. Turorudee

Turorudee Forum Greenhorn

Thank you all for reply,
    im using a laptop 2in1 with intel core I7 10th gen, 16gb ram and a geforce video graphic, with windows 10, so the specs are more then enough for the game, the browser its the latest version also, so i dont know why its working everything slow, i try all the browsers till now, i have to check more about Unity how its working.. maybe i miss something

ntuncer4257 and sanddollar15 like this.
  5. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You can try lowering the Graphic quality under game settings and also turning off animations to see if that helps speed things up.

Regards,
    shooger.sweet

6. baw815

baw815 Forum General

Not to butt in here, but I am anyway. The biggest help to game play is clearing your cache daily. Instead of storing your information in flash player like it used to, it stores it in cookies and cache files, images, etc. My game, luckily, isn't as bad as everyone is talking about, not that much lag. I do think it's the computer setup that helps. Slowly slinking away . . .

BlackCaviar and sanddollar15 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.