Unity performance

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by BoHoKaren, Jan 13, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BoHoKaren

BoHoKaren Commander of the Forum

Any clues from the "Powers that be" how long it will be for Unity to perform as well as Flash used to?
    TBH I am sticking with game for now, in the hope it will improve BUT every action is taking more than 3 times as long. When I click on a filed, I get the wrong one and have to refresh to get where I want to go and many more lags.. It's a nightmare.
    Petty sure any new players will abandon pretty quickly and for long standing players the game has become a chore rather than a time management game we can destress around our real life..
    I know you are all working hard but some answers would help us not leap like lemmings over the cliff!

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello BoHoKaren,

I appreciate your patience while the Game Team are working Hard to improve the playing experience. In the mean time, have you checked that everything is up to date (driver, browser etc.). Have you tried different browsers to see if one is better than another. You can also try the Standalone Client to see if the Game runs smoother for you.

Can I assist you further?

3. BoHoKaren

BoHoKaren Commander of the Forum

Sorry, you may close, just venting my frustrations as I have been with this game for over 10 years, almost from the very start, but it has become a chore, rather than a pleasure. :(
    I would like to continue with the Farm's journey but can't allow it to take so much time out of R/L for long.
    Good luck and I hope issues can be sorted very soon. xx

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.
    Hopefully things will continue to improve and Farming will be fun again :)

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.