Unity Stinks

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Fowlersfarm, Jan 16, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fowlersfarm

Fowlersfarm Forum Apprentice

This forum is always freezing up. runs very slow and not smooth operation. This was supposed to be better than flash player and it is clearly not. Bigpoint should get their money back from unity and go back to flash.

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Fowlersfarm,

I am sorry that Unity is causing you problems. Have you tried the Standalone Client to see if that runs smoother?
    Flash player was discontinued by Adobe, not Farmerama. I believe that Unity will continue to improve as the Game Team are still working hard to ensure Farmerama can be enjoyed by all.

Can I assist you with anything further?

ctindaldavies likes this.
  3. Fowlersfarm

Fowlersfarm Forum Apprentice

standalone client is very small and I can't get it to be larger. I will deal with the headaches and hopefully the Game Team can work out all the issues with Unity. Sorry to vent but it is very time consuming and frustrating.

4. xiop

xiop Active Author

Hi Fowlersfarm, I also have several problems with the Standalone Client and it is far from ideal but there is a solution for the size. Click on the settings button on the top right corner of the screen and then choose game settings, which should be the last option of the 5. A new window will open, and you can select the zoom there. That enlarges the Standalone Client window and will always stay like that even when you close it. I have set mine to 160%, it isn't full screen, but it is much better.
    I hope I have helped. Regarding all the bugs and annoyances, I truly hope the team collects feedback and plans on changing some things because most are small details.

5. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

I understand your frustration and hopefully the game will run smoothly soon.

Can I assist you with anything further?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.