Unlocking Menagerie/Manufactory in Magic Tree

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by carmen0822, Feb 16, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carmen0822

carmen0822 Advanced

Hi guys, I already have 5 each of the menageries and manufacturies but I got them without unlocking the runes in the magic tree.

I have now accumulated more than 500 stars once again and would like to know what will happen if I use them to unlock one of these runes. I am guessing nothing and that I will simply have wasted my stars, but I am curious :)

Thanks for your time and reply x :)

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello carmen0822 :)

You can still unlock them from the Tree of Wisdom. The limitation of 5 storage facilities only applies to having 5 of each kind on one field. You can put any above 5 on another field :)

Your stars won't be wasted;)

May I assist you further?

3. carmen0822

carmen0822 Advanced

Thank you for your reply.... but what exactly will I receive/accomplish by now unlocking this rune with 500 stars? I mean since I already am able to purchase menageries/manufacturies - I was just wondering what good it will do me to now unlock :)

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

The runes only unlock an additional storage house. Once unlocked, you will only be able to purchase further storage houses when they are offered for sale.

Can I assist you further?

5. carmen0822

carmen0822 Advanced

Ah ok, now it's clear :) Thank you for the explanation :) NFQ - you may close x
    Have a great week :)

6. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of those that assisted, you are welcome.

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.