Unrequested mouse grabs....

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by BonbonQueen, Jul 23, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BonbonQueen

BonbonQueen Padavan

I have been having problems with mouse grabs. I can be moving across a field and all of a sudden I have a planted square, a tree, or a stable, moving with my mouse. I have to close the harvester for whatever has been grabbed to be released.

When I trigger the tool for moving squares, trees, stables ets., sometimes it will work for one move and then I have to go trigger the tool again.

I would like the mouse not to grab things when I have not even clicked on anything. I would like things to move when the tool has been triggered. Can this be fixed so I don't have any grabs that are not requested? I don't understand why things keep moving when I don't even click or tap on them!

BonbonQueen

Nuubi-Joonas2210 likes this.
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello BonbonQueen,

Are you using a browser or the Standalone Client? If using a browser have you tried clearing your browser cache and cookies. You can also try changing some of the settings, example: try turning off the "alternatine build mode" to see if that helps.

You may also need to adjust your mouse settings if you continue to have problems.

Can I assist you further?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.