upgrade to Baharama Arboretum

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Sister3, Mar 17, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sister3

Sister3 Regular

I finished the requirements today. However, extra places have not been unlocked.
    As usual, I hope you can give me a solution.:)
    Yep it is me again;)
    ID: 55609445

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Sister3,

You completed a step in the Baha Arboretum Farmer's Society Quest. These quests reward you with Blueprints, which are needed to upgrade the Arboretums (along with tools and power drills). You need to open more slots by clicking on the Gears of the Arboretum you wish to upgrade and then delivering the required goods.

Can I assist you further?

3. Sister3

Sister3 Regular

Hello shooger.sweet,
    Yes I completed all the steps you have indicated. I have 8 arboretum blueprints in my barn. Perhaps I have to do more?
    ID: 55609445

4. shooger.sweet

Did you click on the "Get more slots" in the Arboretum and donate the necessary tools & blueprints to upgrade it as shown below:

arbo6.png
    The logs do not show you have upgraded any of the Baha Arboretums on your Crystal Falls.

Can I assist you further?

5. Sister3

Sister3 Regular

I have the evidence in my Favourite marked for completing...as far as I know. If you want to refer me to the technical, I am fine with that. I know how busy everyone is. ( on farm work and also Real Life) I am not in a big rush, take your time everyone.
    Thanks Shooger

6. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

Sister, shooger is not saying you haven't completed the FSQ.

Once you complete the FSQ, you need to go to the arboretum, click on it, click on the cogs, click on "get more slots" and donate the required tools, as shown in the picture posted above.

7. Sister3

Sister3 Regular

Oh My....I forgot that step. I blame it on it being a while since I upgraded. (or a glitch/delay on my computer when I did click on them) Thank you so much dear squiggles:D8) I promise to try to recall that step on my next time I can upgrade. (It will be in quite a long while)
    NFQ

8. shooger.sweet

On behalf of those that assisted, you are welcome.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.