Using more than one refinement for the same plant

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by gardengal, Dec 9, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gardengal

gardengal Exceptional Talent

Hello I searched through the forums but cannot find the answer. I've never had a need to use more than one refinement for the same plant until today so I've never come across this issue. I was attempting to use two different refinements for my chrysanthemums that I got in the greenhouse but it will only let me use one. Is this accurate? I already have up one refinement for my chrysanthemums but when I tried to add another it will not allow me to select and add it. Can we only use one refinement per plant or is it a glitch? Thanks!

2. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Six is maximum, if you have vacant open slots in your Plant Refinery. If you delete refinement from slot, it takes time, before you can use that slot again.
    Right now I have two refinements of one plant, three of another one and one of third plant. When I had only 4 slots open, I had 4 refinements on same plant at same time.

gardengal likes this.
  3. gardengal

Thank you @-Päärynä11 it must be a glitch then because I have available slots

4. WildCat

WildCat Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

Hello gardengal,

Did reloading the game, cleaning caches solve the issue? Have you found the another refinement you are trying to use for chrysanthemums? If you would like us to check, please inform us which refinements you are attempting to use.

May I assist you further?

5. gardengal

Hi @WildCat reloading, clearing cache etc didn't help. I kept the refinement of early bloomer reducing growing time by 4.5% but it did not show that I kept it. However I know I clicked on the button to keep the refinement. Then I went to try and add it to the refinery but it was not available so I figured out that's why I couldn't add it. I already have the early bloomer reducing growing time by 20% but I also wanted to add the 4.5% one. Both for chrysanthemums. Oh well I'll just hope I get that refinement again soon since I know there have been many glitches in the game lately and it's not too big a deal for me. Thank you. No further assistance needed.
    :)

6. WildCat

WildCat Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

I'm sorry to hear you missed it somehow at the first time. Let's hope it indeed comes up in the near future.

You're welcome!

~NFQ, closing the thread.~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.