Veggie Town

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by *WisdomTree*, Nov 22, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *WisdomTree*

*WisdomTree* Exceptional Talent

Starts: Wednesday, 23rd of November at 14:00 CET (UTC+1)
    Ends: Monday, 28th of November at 22:00 CET (UTC+1)

FAQ

For this event, we will need to Breed animals to collect drops from the Mammal, Bird and Arthropod classifications.

Drops:
    Corn on the Cob: You will get 1 x Corn on the Cob guaranteed, with every Mammal Breeding completed.

Pumpkin Spiced Latte: You will get 1 x Pumpkin Spiced Latte guaranteed, with every Bird Breeding completed.

Eggplant Quiche: You will get 2 x Eggplant Quiches guaranteed, with every Arthropod breeding completed.

For Cloud Row and Givers
    Needed:

House 1
    (left side)
    House 2
    (middle)
    House 3
    (right side)
    100 x Corn on the Cobs
    20 x Beavers
    1 x Beavi Graf
    25 x Horses
    100 x Pumpkin Spiced Lattes
    15 x Turkeys
    1 x Roasting Turkey
    20 x Ducks
    1 x Rubber Duck
    30 x Geese
    1 x Security Goose
    200 x Eggplant Quiches
    1 x Hairy Scorpion
    35 x Dragonflies
    1 x Gothic Butterfly
    Total Requirements
    House 1
    (left side)
    House 2
    (middle)
    House 3
    (right side)
    146 x Corn on the Cobs
    20 x Beavers
    1 x Beavi Graf
    25 x Horses
    1 x Knight Horse
    100 x Pumpkin Spiced Lattes
    15 x Turkeys
    1 x Roasting Turkey
    20 x Ducks
    1 x Rubber Duck
    30 x Geese
    1 x Security Goose
    344 x Eggplant Quiches
    1 x Hairy Scorpion
    35 x Dragonflies
    1 x Gothic Butterfly

Last edited: Nov 23, 2022
    Nala777, FrootloopGrove, AniE and 5 others like this.
  2. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks *WisdomTree* for starting this thread and doing all the hard work for us! Truly appreciated! ;)

I was looking forward to a breeding event but this doesn't really do it for me. Lots to give with little in return which normally wouldn't make any difference, I would still do it BUT I haven't got much PF. There are not many PFs given as prizes either. I will see what I get from my full Loveshack (currently full from the last Happy Discount Day) and wait to see if we get a "Happy Discount Day" - then see if I have anywhere near the number of coloured animals needed. :music:
    I may get lucky with some critters I need for the breeding FSQs so that would be good too.:inlove:
    For me, this event is an indefinite maybe. Good luck all! May all your skips be good ones! :D

3. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Thanks for starting the strategy thread, WisdomTree! I'm in. We have the mini baby boom thing until 2 p.m. my time tomorrow. Might try to get this done then. If I don't do that, I'll wait and see what the weekend brings.

4. illy1996

Now the requirements have been reduced, I will probably do this more seriously. I am still going to wait till the weekend to eek out my PF but definitely more inclined to participate! :inlove:

farmer_broke likes this.
  5. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I think I will follow you all and wait to see if there is 1PF breeding event.

farmer_broke and TruckFarm like this.
  6. fiend

fiend Forum Greenhorn

For House 2 (Birds), only 90 breedings are needed, since step 5 rewards you 10 Pumpkin Spiced Lattes.

Also, beware that unless you already have a Hairy scorpion they may be hard to get - and not availble from the tree of wisdom rune like the other higher bred animals required for this event.

7. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Forum Baron

For house 3 (right side) we need dragonflies. If we have not unlocked the statue in the Temple, are we able to buy the dragonflies in the Market? I've not found any in my market and don't know if it's because I've not unlocked the statue or if no one has any to sell.

If unlocking is needed, then for those of us who have not unlocked the statue, house 3 would seem impossible to complete. Would appreciate it if someone could verify this. Thanks :)

8. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

Unfortunately, animals, plants, trees that are not active in the temple are not found in the market.

sanddollar15 and MeadowCrossing like this.
  9. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I have completed this event, we won 2 Marin stables that might turn into a Poodle Moth. One turned into an Orange something BUT the last one turned into the much needed Poodle Moth!xDxDxDxD Good luck everyone!

10. illy1996

That's great Sanddollar! I am still holding back from any donations - without a Happy Discount Day, I don't think I can finish but I may do a bit of breeding for FSQs if the fancy takes me over the weekend. Maybe I will wait till Sunday - just in case! :p:inlove:xD

11. TruckFarm

TruckFarm Forum Apprentice

It is not possible for me to complete this activity. What's Happening on Happy Discount Day?

sanddollar15 likes this.
  12. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Happy discount day is when you can breed animals using only 1 power feed instead of 2

farmer_broke and TruckFarm like this.
  13. illy1996

It's not definitely happening but it has been known for a "Happy Discount Day" to occur for one day over a breeding event weekend. If you haven't already filled up your Motel with the necessary critters (from the last Happy Discount Day - and had the patience to leave them there!), this is a very expensive breeding event - even for "seasoned" farmers like us! :music:

14. TruckFarm

TruckFarm Forum Apprentice

Thank you for your explanations sanddollar15 and illy1996 :)

sanddollar15 likes this.
  15. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Forum Baron

I've put this event on hold as my PF stash is low. Fingers crossed for a Happy Discount Day :)

Sue46, BlackCaviar and sanddollar15 like this.
  16. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I didn't see a happy discount day announced this morning. So it's use 2 PF or don't. I have one baby farm that has plenty of PF (constant milling), but I don't think I can get it to the finish line on account of the hairy scorpion.

Sue46, BlackCaviar and sanddollar15 like this.
  17. illy1996

That's not something you expect to see! xD

sanddollar15 and BlackCaviar like this.
  18. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

My oldest farm did complete the event with a big drain on PF. The rest of my farms (including this one) will have to pass.

sanddollar15 likes this.
  19. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Board Analyst

No BabyBoom at all ?! Serious !?

I have enough PF (1380++ it is LOT of pf to ME!) but not so many scorpions (238 basic´s) and not a near 4 Azure (1 only) or Forest (needed 16 if no jumps! only 2 of them). Maybe I have to skip, sad, when You have enough PF, the other reasons stop You even think about to do this... Waiting BB, if not coming, not doing, because that Hairy Scorpion needed!

Sue46 likes this.
  20. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I read though the FAQ to get CR + 3 Givers going to cost loads of PF plus lots of luck to Win Hairy Scorpion:wuerg::wuerg:

I have loads of PF, at the moment this event not worth doing unless got lucky getting Hairy Scorpion, to helps many of you that Happy Discount Day might appear keep your eyes peeled on Mini Event Posting :p:p

I might skip this event just have to wait and see :oops::sleepy:

Sue46 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.