Venting crazy thoughts- no game related.

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Lea2191, Dec 10, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lea2191

Lea2191 Forum Inhabitant

I've had a group electronically attacking me for many years.

Their most recent intrusion-- They have wiped out every single transaction from my banking records, credit cards, bank accounts and interest payments in interest baring accounts. They didn't steal any money. But there is NO history in my bank account or credit cards across multiple institutions. No transactions, no deposits, yet the total amount in the bank is correct. They didn't steal any money.

My credit card companies say "you haven't used this credit card in the last two years." The bank know it can't get right because they have no records that say how much money I should have in my bank. They say they will have IT look into it.

I know from experience, this investigation is going nowhere. LOL. At this point I just have to laugh it off.

2. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

I'm so sorry Lea. It's outrageous that hackers can get at anything with computers these days. This is why I've not done away with receiving paper accounting from all my money institutions.
    Do you belong to any of those companies that protect your online information? If not, please do so. They also guarantee up to 1 million if someone does steal your identity or money. Plus change all your passwords and encrypt all your info and purchase viral protection.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.