Feedback Viking Saga V9

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Farmers.Almanac, May 5, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

[​IMG]

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "Viking Saga V9" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. Nathan-The-Duck

Nathan-The-Duck Forum Greenhorn

Ingrid is so cute and I find watching her throw the axes so funny, although its a shame that I have only got to watch it once so far. It would be even funnier if there were more silly noises. I think it is a great idea to try and figure out which axe combination is the best.

kk254 and nwTrout1 like this.
  3. LillyMae2016

LillyMae2016 Someday Author

The crops take to long to grow. I have enjoyed Ingrid event in the past and hope I am able to get to see her throw her axe at least a few times this time.

oj66 and kk254 like this.
  4. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I am enjoying this but it takes too long before we can play. I wish I had the willpower to wait for a few turns but it is such an enjoyable game. :p

sanddollar15 and Brookeham like this.
  5. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

Ingrid is always a fave. I like the single field format (although again why can't we use the EVENT field, and to address a previous comment, allow buffs to be used there!) but agree that it is disheartening not being able to get very far on a single harvest. I'd rather see broth made easier, and higher numbers of throwing sessions, then at least we feel like we are being rewarded for every harvest. At a minimum, offer a shorter grow time. Other pluses on this version of the event, I love that we get at least one crate no matter what. Also that we can keep playing after we've obtained all the prizes, for more crates. The only negative I see, is that this time around, I am having trouble with the algorithm for the runes. Usually, after a couple of tries, I can figure out the correlation between the dots and what to try next. I'm still nailing that for the heads and the handles, but the runes are not following any sense of logic that I can find. No matter, it's still fun to try. This is the first time ever that I managed to get all five bullseyes, but it was more luck than any form of puzzle solving! Two thumbs up, overall.

6. nm56

nm56 Forum Duke

Likes: Anthill wonder stables awarded on mini-games. Gameplay -- I think most players like Viking events.

Dislikes:

Main reward setup:
    Sometimes we have events where we can get two of the same EP. When this happens mine usually sit in inventory because if I got the CR then I also got the EP and possibly all extras.

This is the type of event that should give extra EPs. Level 28 gives the CR but you still need that EP at Level 21 to complete it. Doing this would not only give players that complete the event something to trade during GT it would also allow those players that got the CR but did not complete the event a chance to get the last EP needed through GT.

Last edited: May 11, 2020
  7. littletinybit

littletinybit Forum Connoisseur

Enjoyed the event. Always like Ingrid. Crops requirements could have been tweaked to either a shorter time growth span or less requirements.

sanddollar15 likes this.
  8. nortonc

nortonc Forum Pro

I like Ingrid, but as others said, we get to play it so infrequently due to resource requirements that it becomes bore after all. Have skiped this event several times in the past exactly for this reason.

9. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

It was easy and I am grateful:D

10. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Greetings lovely farmers,

Thank you for all the feedback. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts so we can pass it along to the Game Team.

Closing thread.

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.