Watering Issue

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by greenWolf_22, Apr 7, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greenWolf_22

greenWolf_22 Forum Greenhorn

I'm having an issue with watering plots. I don't use the seeder, but I do use the faster watering option...I call it the auto-water.
    I will plant everything, then water the whole field. All plots will show as watered. Yet when I come back hours later to harvest, invariably 1 plot will not have been watered. This happens on main field, green meadow, magical glade and baha main field, and has been going on for about 1 week now, and happens at least half the time.
    My current work around is to plant and water, then move the screen to another field, then come back and make sure each field has a water icon.
    It's not the end of the world, but it is annoying.
    By the way, during the last event I used the seeder for 4 days, and never had this problem, so the issue has to be with the "auto-watering" option
    Anyone else have this problem, or know how to fix it?

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello greenWolf_22,

I presume you have enough water in your Tank to water all fields? Is it always the same plot on the field that is not watered or does the unwatered plot vary? You can try clearing your Browser cache and cookies and also clearing your Flash cache to see if that helps with the issue.

Can I assist you further?

greenWolf_22 likes this.
  3. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

This happens to me sometimes too. I think it's just that when you use the auto-water function, you're invariably clicking quite quickly. Sometimes it doesn't "save" or register that you clicked on a plot.

Sue46 likes this.
  4. greenWolf_22

greenWolf_22 Forum Greenhorn

Yes there is enough water in the tank.
    I will try clearing my cache and cookies. This only started about a week ago so that may do it.
    Thank you for your help

Yeah I am clicking quickly. It is quite annoying.
    The admin suggested I clear my cache/cookies...hopefully that helps

Last edited by moderator: Apr 9, 2020
  5. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Please update and let us know if the problem has been solved after clearing caches and also as squigglegiggle suggested, not clicking as fast.

Regards,
    shooger.sweet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.