Ways to open Chest

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Billie, Jan 31, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Billie

Billie Forum Greenhorn

My account got "duplicated" in Unity. Some neighbours saw my name twice on their friend list. Some gifts showed up in my account and others disappeared. Then I got locked out for several days and couldn't log in at all. Today it shows I have unlocked 20 days this month and I need 21 to open the chest. I don't know if I opened more then 20 days because the account was duplicated and it is too complicated for me to find out. Is there another way in this game to open the chest or is it too late now?

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Billie :)

It has occurred, at times, that old inactive accounts may have the same name as a newer account. You will need to contact Support regarding that issue.

As far as the daily log in bonus, it is now 1 February CET so the ability to open another day in January has now lapsed and it is not possible to claim that prize.

As far as not being able to log in, how are you accessing the game? With a browser or have you downloaded the Standalone client? There are several options to try to see what works best for you.

May I assist you further?

3. Billie

Billie Forum Greenhorn

Hello Farmers.Almanac :)

Thank you for explaining. The Standalone client doesn't work for me so I just use the browser. The game is working ok yesterday and today. Luckily no more help needed for now!

Last edited: Feb 1, 2021
  4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of Farmers.Almanac, you are welcome.

~NFQ~ closing thread

filizwow likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.