Wedding Day

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by *WisdomTree*, May 4, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *WisdomTree*

*WisdomTree* Exceptional Talent

Wedding Day Magic Stalk Row
    [​IMG]
    Gives: 1500 EP x Farm level, 1 x Crate O' Devotion, 200% extra EP when harvesting mainland "flowers" category for 6 hours, 50% extra EP when harvesting mainland fields for 6 hours
    Cooldown time: 23 hours

Starts: Wednesday, 5th of May at 14:00 CEST (UTC+2)
    Ends: Tuesday, 11th of May at 14:00 CEST (UTC+2)

[​IMG]

FAQ

Event Crop: Wedding Cake
    Time: 5 hours and 30 minutes
    Plantable on the Main field only!

Drops: Wedding Ring
    You will get these drops on the 3 main lands from crops and trees.

Bridal Garter
    You will get these drops on the 3 main lands from crops and trees.

Mill product: Bridal Bouquet
    Ingredients: 615 x Wedding Cakes + 45 x Wedding Rings + 64 x Bridal Garters

There are 3 sections of the Wedding Day with 6 steps each.
    Click on the deposit tab to deliver the Bridal Bouquet to your chosen decoration.

Each decoration requires 1 x Bridal Bouquet to donate.
    There are 18 decorations to be completed, in any order.

For cloud row:
    10,455 x Wedding Cakes
    765 x Wedding Rings
    1,088 x Bridal Garters

Requirements for all rewards:
    11,070 x Wedding Cakes
    810 x Wedding Rings
    1,152 x Bridal Garters​

Last edited: May 5, 2021
  2. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks *WisdomTree* for doing the sums and starting the thread. ;)

I will participate as far as I can - I really like those Crates of Devotion. Every once in a while you get a high (as in the penultimate highest) level breeding animal. :inlove:
    BUT that's a lot of crops for one field. I may have to consider removing my outlying trees for this one ... :music:
    Good luck all. :)

3. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thank you WisdomTree, This looks cute, so I am hoping to do the whole event! Here's hoping the Drop Rat is generous and gives us what we need!:music: Good luck and happy farming!

4. illy1996

That's a point Sanddollar! I may have to think about pulling some of my pens out of the Glade! :wuerg: Yeah, thought about it ... Nah! :D Only if I have a chance of finishing will I even consider it! :music:

5. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Lol illy, I have cleared Mainland of everything But a Menagerie and 2 Howies:music:and have hydrangea on 1x1's and left the other 2 lands as is...... we need the manure anyway! We will see how this plan works, I do have some trees, pens, and crops on the other two lands!:p

6. illy1996

I have found lately that I am always short of fruit for animal feed so I don't even like to lift my trees ... but if I am going to finish this one, I have to maximise my growing space on the main field. But the Glade is sacrosanct! :music:

7. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

My glades are mostly trees and animal pens. I have trees around the edges of my main field and a couple menageries, rest is 1x1s for crops.

Sewinglady's farm will put in Amaranth - 30 hours. With buffs should be ready to harvest tomorrow morning. This farm and PM23 will put in a long-timed flower crop - hydrangea or something similarly timed.

For this last event, where we needed two fields, I put animal pens out on the main baha field. I generally don't keep many, if any, out on that field, reserving it for crops and trees. But I figured I needed the extra poo. Problem is, most of the baha animal pens don't yield a lot of poo. But it did cut down on having to buy poo or open poo crates.

Illy, I have a lot of basic trees on my baby farms - then I shift those tree fruits to my main farms...gives the baby farms enough CCs to function (water, etc.) and I don't need as much room for trees on my main farms. Now my issue is globe berries - 6 hour crop. Was so happy when PM23's farm lucked into a secretary bird pen, except for the globe berry thing (and that farm doesn't have that CR that shortens globe berry time).

8. illy1996

LOL Dumbunny ... you ain't so dumb! xD But my babies got to be too much like hard work so they are just there for gifting and the odd event that takes my fancy. I couldn't be that organised on one farm let alone three! :music:
    Good going though, I do admire all you multi-farmers out there. ;)

9. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

My main field is pretty much always cleared for crops only. My meadow has trees around the edges and my glade is trees, production trees, stables, and workshops that get reconfigured but never get cleared. There should be enough trees to make up the drops, hopefully.

I'm never a fan of these use one field to grow a ton of crops so we'll see how this one goes.

10. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Gosh, this is going to be hard for my numbed brain. I just read the FAQ 3 times looking for the requirements chart. Eventually I saw the sentence " you need 18 Bridal Bouquets".....
    Good luck everyone. Lets hope this is better than the deplorable fishing event.

11. strikoroba

strikoroba Active Author

The numbers equal to 18 (17.25) full harvests from fully cleared main field with CAC (606 a harvest) for the cloudrow and 19 (18.26) full harvests for all rewards.
    4 harvests a day should be sufficient to fulfill

12. illy1996

I got lucky and hit a +100% Harvest on the Wheel. Probably not the best time to win it, when I am busy building my starter seeds up, but I will take full advantage of it and put some CFs out overnight and tomorrow for one harvest. That should boost my crops up sufficiently so I can get away with three harvests a day! :music:
    I hope everyone gets some luck from the Farm Wheel and can enjoy this event! ;)

13. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

no, it's the perfect time! You have 24 hours of extra everything! GROW GROW GROW Harvest Harvest Harvest! If you have green goo saved up, now is the time to use it!

14. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Just woke up, so only now getting started. Initial harvest of 3 fields of trees and hydrangeas yielded 355 wedding rings and 449 bridal garters, so drops don't look to be a horrendous problem, thankfully. :) No love from the wheel, so just regular farming for me. :p (Congratulations illy! Hope you were able to capitalize on your win!) I will do this event as much as I can and enjoy the graphics, which look to be quite lovely. :inlove:

And for Suzy, something borrowed: a good sense of humor. After 30+ years of togetherness, I've discovered this to be essential to peaceful coexistence. ;) Fill your heart with laughter so there's less room for tears. Congratulations on your extra special day!

15. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

I got two +1 crop 6-hour bonuses back to back this morning. So I did use SG and turned the field 4 times after growing the initial seeds. I made 6 bouquets before running out of both drops. It was a really good start. I've planted a log crop for the overnight to hopefully replenish my drops.

16. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Spotsbox - you are so right about the sense of humor. My husband I will celebrate our 40th anniversary this November. He makes me laugh every day. Sometimes he doesn't even have to say anything. The other day I asked him a question and he just did his "shifty eyes" thing and I started to laugh. I swear he should have been a comedian. Or at least written jokes for stand up.

Anyway, YAY for Clashstrummer! Sewinglady got a 100% and a +1 yesterday so did the same thing - all in all, got 11 steps done before I went to bed. The other two farms are jealous, but maybe today will be their day to get a wheel bonus.

Drop rates seem to be about right. Haven't run short so far.

17. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

Going to the event window and donating a bouquet crashes the client pretty much every time.

imalattanhalka and ctindaldavies like this.
  18. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Congrats to everyone for getting a bonus from the wheel. I always find when they add a new jackpot I rarely see one, let alone get it when it pops up. Over 60 spins the last few days and nothing, so will stop spinning for a while. Sick of seeing and getting goat in a box already LOL.
    I've got 7 steps done so far just plodding along with 4 per harvest. Should be ok.

19. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

There was no drop issue the awards were good it was not confusing I like this event:)

20. FridayThen...

FridayThen... Forum Greenhorn

I will not have enough plants:sleepy::sleepy:can anybody help me and rent me some carrot Apple chutneys ? I will give it back or something :oops: it will be goodo_O

ctindaldavies likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.