What happens when you quit your farm

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Lea2191, Jan 9, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lea2191

Lea2191 Forum Inhabitant

I suspect Bigpoint will never delete a farm where real money is spent, at least not for a few years.

I've quit for a few months to more than a year 3 times, and my farm was exactly as I found it. In the beginning there were weeds, but now there are not.
    However, when I came back you are new on the forum, and the game I was a new player, even though my farm was several years mature.

If those leaving the game come back, odds are their farm will be exactly the same.

I am hoping that Unity will become more user friendly over time. I think that is most likely. I was considering farming only my beanstock, in the meantime. The stuff the beanstock gives makes the game more fun. More animals I never have a chance to use anyway doesn't do much for me. I also plan to keep an eye on the quests, lest there be something worth the hassle of farming with Unity.

Nala777 likes this.
  2. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

From my experience coming back from a little over 2 years without signing in once, my farm was just like I left it. My forum stats were also the same.

AMN50 and Lea2191 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.