What I got from the San Gigantica Express !

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by 12ss12, Jun 13, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Just a thread to share anything unusal or anything ordinary/boring we get from the currently running San Gigantica Express.

I got a Pink Crab, my first because I think I missed the Breeding event which offered it as a reward.

Others were mainly axolotol orange pens.

2. Growalot

Growalot Old Hand

Congratulations on your pink crab 12ss12!

I got an orange lion and orange tortoise as I only did one of each because there were no new pens offered.

sanddollar15 and ç.çiftçi like this.
  3. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

My best Baha results were Pink Camel and Red Shark. My best on Main was Red Yak. I liked all of these but also got a lot of oranges I already had. I would have used BB for instant return of the train had there been new content. I'm hoping that since Gift and Trade is coming up, I will be able to find a few more Red Yaks and Hippos.

4. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

lots of orange wolf, tortoise and robin, 3 red yaks, pink beaver, red beaver, red mouse & red turkey for main farm. got 30 baha mystery stables to open when ive finished growing crops...cant wait to see what i get out of that lot:D

5. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

My best are 3 red hippos :inlove:

6. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

My best was a red hippo, 2 pink pigs, and 1 pink donkey. I got lots of orange stables and a few reds as well. Not bad overall.

sanddollar15 and ç.çiftçi like this.
  7. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I got Pink Crow Rooster, some Reds and several orange stalls, we can do some trading with Barter and Gift which is just round the corner

At least we got much less Yellow Workshops in our Barn lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.