What's wrong now?

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by mkh-76, Dec 17, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mkh-76

mkh-76 Someday Author

Since these new tests and what ever, what is going on now??
    Stucking, trying to make event and noo way, takes minuts or whole game tilt, loading game again and again with lot of time... somehow was waiting announce of TE -.-

Using chromebook.

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello mkh-76 :)

As announced here, the default version of the game is Unity WebGL. However, you do have the option to try the Standalone client (download) if you have trouble with the browser. You also have the limited option to keep using Flash until 11 January.

3. mkh-76

mkh-76 Someday Author

Yes, i'm aware of this and will not load it before is must.
    But not question only of this day and game is also kicking out whole time or showing you're logged in and other silly things as giving option to produce hundreds of winter decks in mill (what it ofcourse not doing).
    And after you get finally on North pole board, use one card, it gets stuck and need to load game again after waiting couble mins.
    Really frustrating :)

Last edited: Dec 17, 2020
  4. Farmers.Almanac

I'm so sorry you are experiencing such difficulties and understand how frustrating it is right now. Would you please confirm how you are playing the game, i.e. WebGL, Standalone (download) or Flash? Let's see if we can help you find the best version for your computer.

I appreciate you reporting your issues.

5. mkh-76

mkh-76 Someday Author

By Chromebook so using Chrome for playing with Flash. Tried that new thing once but was sooo... not nice experience, cursor of mouse was where ever after every klick and so :)
    I know i hate everything new, but i really wanna make this event till the end and if it is like it is now, think it's not possible by my laptop.

6. Farmers.Almanac

I'm sorry if your laptop doesn't have the system requirements needed for Unity. In the meantime, you can still play with Adobe Flash until 11 January.

No further questions. Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.