What's your secret recipe?

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by habalala, Dec 19, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

One week from now it'll be xmas for many around the globe and preparations for it began.

In this game I ask you to present the idea for a recipe for a food or drink which has the xmas atmosphere or theme in it and could well be served as a surprise during a xmas dinnerparty.

A goodie: we do have all the skills, tools, machinery and water to make it.
    A limitation: only crops, treefruits, products and ready on the shelf crafts excisting in Farmarama and Bahamarama may be used, no animals or animal feed! At least 6 ingredients should be used.

An example: If I had the recipe I could serve a Mango-orange smoothie (1) with a few drops of Honey (2) and Happiness Serum (3) added, topped off with Cow Milk (4) whipped to cream, decorated with sliced fresh Strawberries (5) and sprinkles of the Kiwi (6) to give it that special white, red and green colour theme.

It'll be my pleasure to reward every effort posted.
    If using the most ingredients it'll will be special.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2019
    Nala777, SahraB, sanddollar15 and 2 others like this.
  2. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

I would whip up some egg whites (1) with some sugar (2) to make a delicious pavlova. I'd top it with cow milk (3) whipped to cream, strawberries (4), raspberries (5), blueberries (6), oranges (7), kiwi fruit (8) and a few mint leaves (9). I'd crumble a few gingerbread (10) on top, and serve with a glass of eggnog (11). On the table I'd place a few condiments for the guests to choose from (if they so desired) - a selection of lavender jam (12), sweet rose jam (13) or winter jam (14).

3. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....YUM:p

Cassie101 and habalala like this.
  4. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

My Christmas recipe is for the left-over turkey after Christmas:

1. Turmeric, 2. Cumin, 3. Ginger, 4. Fresh Chilis, 5. Sweet Potato, 6. Spinach, 7. Cauliflower, 8. Broccoli, 9. Onions, 10. Garlic,
    11. Cayenne Pepper 12. Smoked Paprika, 13. Coconut Milk, 14. Cinnamon, 15. Lemon Juice, 16. Sugar, 17. Salt to Taste, and of course, 18. some cooked Turkey. All served up with 19. Naan Bread cooked in my Bakery and 20. a Lemon Grass Smoothie or a Tropical Colada made in my Spa - to cool you down if my hand slipped with the chilis! :D
    Of course, I have never cooked a curry in my life but if I did these are the ingredients I would use! xD

5. 007Farming

xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDI was going to write this recipe down and try it:p:p

6. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

LOL! Please do not use this recipe ... it is a fantasy dish! :wuerg:

007Farming, Nala777 and habalala like this.
  7. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

Being creative with ingredients and cooking usually brings surprises .. some good, some not s; definately xmassy spirited :)

8. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

I would like to make an Ambrosia Salad. :)
    Ingredients:
    1.Cream+2. lemon juice (to make sour cream),
    3. chunks of fresh pineapple,
    4. sour kumquat(sliced),
    5. sweet kumquat(sliced),
    6. mandarin,
    7. banana,
    8. fresh coconut (shredded),
    9. grapefruit,
    10. cherries(halved),
    11. marshmallows
    12.pecan nuts (roasted),
    13. walnuts,
    14. cashews,
    15. red grapes,
    16. pineapple juice,
    17. sugarcane juice,
    18. honey,
    19. strawberries,
    20. sprigs of mint,
    21. whipped cream(for topping).
    Mix sour cream, fruits, nuts, marshmallows, fruit juices and honey. Garnish with whipped cream, mint and sliced strawberries.
    Have fun, everyone. ;)

Cassie101 and 007Farming like this.
  9. 007Farming

Wow....I am soooooo stuffed just from reading:pxD

Cassie101 and Nala777 like this.
  10. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

I would like to make a Christmas surprise
    Marzipan base, topped with orange and lemon slices covered with vanilla cream, topped with another marzipan layer and peaches and cream. The whole covered in pecan nuts and walnuts. All to be washed down with copious amounts of eggnog.

Thank you habalala for this.:)

Last edited: Dec 25, 2019
    baw815 and Nala777 like this.
  11. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

xDxD
    Yummy :music::)

Last edited: Dec 25, 2019
    Cassie101 likes this.
  12. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

Well I am and not in the CHRISTMAS mood.. I am not good with these things... I can however come up with some to spike your tastes...lol NO I am not good with that ethier....lol Most of you know my tricks...lol nutmeg is good for many things...

Nala777 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.