Where do I get pumkin seeds?

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Frenchmom14261, Jul 14, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frenchmom14261

Frenchmom14261 Forum Connoisseur

I cannot find where I can get pumkin seeds.

Sue46 likes this.
  2. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

they are in the event flame in the corner of the main field and magical glade. click on the flame and then it opens to the event game pathways, choose which path you wish to follow (the pumpkin/purple path) when you click on the first spot you claim the seeds. then take them to the mill to mill your crop.
    :)
    you can only open one path at a time, so if you have already opened a different path then you have to collect the key near the end of that path to be able to open a new path.

3. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Frenchmom14261,

As upa70 stated, you will get some starter seeds when delivering to one of the starter tiles (1, 9 or 17). Depending on which path you choose to start with, you will get the corresponding seeds to continue on that path. You need to finish your chosen path before a new Silver Key will be rewarded so you can choose your next path.

Can I assist you further?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.