Whistles

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by LillyMae2016, Jul 24, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LillyMae2016

LillyMae2016 Someday Author

I finally figured out where the whistles come from for the Aqua Mania event and I got one. But I do not know how to use it because all the bubbles that require a whistle seem to have a lock on them.. I believe the event faq is very difficult to understand. There is not a note in the faq stating that the Pool Sharks and the Aqua Mania events are linked. Please help cause I am thoroughly confused by these current events. Thank you.

ctindaldavies likes this.
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello LillyMae2016,

The bubbles that require Whistles need to be opened in order. As each bubble becomes available, the padlock will disappear. Have you unlocked the first starting bubble that requires 1 x Bear?

Can I assist you further?

3. LillyMae2016

LillyMae2016 Someday Author

Thank you for telling me where to start. The FAQ does not tell where to start. The FAQ really does need to be made more clear. Thank you for your help. NFQ

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.