Whoa, 2022 already?

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by solotime, Jan 13, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. solotime

solotime Count Count

I believe I have been playing this game since 2010. It's still one of my favorite games and I enjoy harvesting my trees.

However, around 2017 I started only playing like once a month due to real life taking up my free time.

Not sure who else is still around. But I used to post photos of my lemon tree and some mother nature photos. My lemon tree is still alive and celebrating it's birthday this month! My lemon tree is now 14 years old! (Never grew lemons though)

I am doing well in life. Although have experienced some crazy illnesses. In November 2020 I tested positive for covid. In 2021 August, I was bitten by a tick and got Lyme disease. That was the worst sickness I have ever experienced. Then in December 2021 I got covid for a second time!! I am fully vaccinated, so this time the sickness was not bad.

happycallie and 12ss12 like this.
  2. hatzeva

hatzeva Forum Duke

Hi there Solo! Fantastic to hear from you, you've been missed. Sorry to hear about your bad luck but I hope you and the rest of the family are now feeling well. Thanks for the up-date and take care!

12ss12 likes this.
  3. solotime

solotime Count Count

@hatzeva, Thanks! I do miss playing farmerama and I am hoping to be playing more often now that it's wintertime.

12ss12 likes this.
  4. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Hi solo!!! I also have missed you! Sorry for your illness'. Glad you are doing well now!

12ss12 and solotime like this.
  5. Greek-Guy

Greek-Guy Forum Connoisseur

Hey solotime, welcome back and stay strong! :)

12ss12 likes this.
  6. solotime

solotime Count Count

@Brook, nice to see you here!

@Greek-Guy, thank you!

I would like to also share with everyone that I have bought my own house last year! The catch is, my dad built it for us. It's a nice small house with just enough room for my wife, daughter and me. We have a decent amount of land which is .7 acres. The house is 980 square feet and two floors. Ever since we moved in, I have been doing lots of small upgrades. Mostly with the landscaping though. I have built this brick wall and placed all the mulch down. Also planted all the little trees. We did add a bunch more plants though. I will update in the springtime.

We also bought some chickens! They're finally laying eggs now as well.

[​IMG]

7. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

solo - Welcome to the world of home ownership!;) There will always be something you want/need to do.....especially in the yard.:p

12ss12, solotime and sanddollar15 like this.
  8. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

SOLO!! :D So glad you're back! Annnnd doing so well in life! It doesn't get much better than: happily married/daughter/ HOME built by your father/ and all those beautiful trees, flowers/veggies(?)/plants! And CHICKENS! (I love chickens:)Lol)
    Idyllic!
    (.... not the Lime disease, or the Covid, of course! :oops:) But glad you are feeling better. :)

[Would love to see your photos, but they have turned into those little - squares!]

I always enjoyed your posts, and hope you'll have time to visit your farm here and share more photos of your lovely family, home, plantings, c-h-i-c-k-e-n-s! ...and any 'adventures' that always seem to pop up when you're least expecting them! o_O :D

~Lily:)

Last edited: Jan 16, 2022
  9. solotime

solotime Count Count

@Brook, that is so true! We have lots of ideas floating around for changes in the yard. But have to wait till spring time.

@Farmlilly, Thanks! With it being winter time I should thankfully be able to play more often. Especially since I work night shift.
    My wife and daughter are sleeping when I get home. They do wake up a few hours later though.

The chickens are staying inside their house more often now with the very cold weather we been having. It's there first winter

12ss12 and Brookeham like this.
  10. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Hi solo:D Good to see you again :) I'm glad to read that things are going well for you. Best wishes and blessings to you and your family.

11. solotime

solotime Count Count

@Puppies, Nice to see you're still playing!

I am still trying to adjust to these crazy high prices for everything in the market. I remember when lettuce was only 17 cents.
    It's hard deciding weather to sell my fruits or complete some quest. I had like 100k fruits combined. I sold about 90% and then completed about three of those quest asking for like 800k worth of fruits.

With the baby boom event today, I was so busy breeding animals. I done about 1000 breeding's and got some decent stuff.
    Not sure how I am going to sell it without flooding the market. xDxD

Here's a photo of my cat we adopted last year.
    [​IMG]

He's a very well behaved cat and acts more like a dog. When I come home from work, he will be waiting at the door. Or when you drop food onto the floor, he will clean it up.

farmlily3, 12ss12 and chocomallow like this.
  12. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Hi Solo - so nice to hear from you! Congrats on the house! It seems things are going very well for you and the family; which makes my heart happy. Blessings, friend!:)

farmlily3 and solotime like this.
  13. solotime

solotime Count Count

@Willow, Thank you! Yeah things are going pretty well now. xD

So, I decided to grow 100,000 cress just for fun. :p
    I used only my main field. It taken quite a bit of time, but I guess it was worth it.
    I am not selling it though. I don't sell crops.

I am planning on growing 100k lettuce, but using all fields. I will need to wait till I buy the premium so my fields are saved.

farmlily3, Bisquitte and 12ss12 like this.
  14. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Wow, solotime ! You must have a great lot of patience to do it. I am still wonder struck - one lakh cress & planning to grow one lakh lettuce. I did it for 3 fsqs continuously for several months to get the jumbo trees. Got the trees and also got fed up. Never going to try it. :pxD

solotime, farmlily3 and Bisquitte like this.
  15. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I tend to grow cress when I am waiting for something else to finish! But it does mount (fairly) quickly. :p

A rather belated welcome back Solo - glad to see that you are doing well with your family and house - excluding the illness bits. Hope you are fit and healthy now. ;)
    I'd love to see your cat picture but it doesn't open for me so I will just have to use my imagination! :music:

solotime, farmlily3 and Bisquitte like this.
  16. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

Hi Solo! So glad to hear you now have a cat!! They are so great for a farm, and especially for a child! (Big people, too!) (Not saying anything you don't already know! lol) What color is he/she? (Like illy, the photos don't open for me either.) :(

solotime likes this.
  17. Sister3

Sister3 Regular

Farmer Almanac said I could maybe get a new cat signature from here. NO rush, but hope when someone can give it a go. Nothing fancy just what is simple and doable. NO photos I see since they don't open.

18. solotime

solotime Count Count

Sorry everyone for not posting here. I am back to playing Farmerama, but just not that much with the forums yet. xDxD

My cat is light grey with all white underneath. His nose area is also white.
    Like I said before, he's a very well behaved cat and loves sleeping in random areas throughout my house.

As for Farmerama related news, I have been completing so many quests that I am proud of.
    I am working on doing all the product quests. As some of you guys know, I like having lots of CC. So I am just buying all the products. I spent about 700 million and completed a bunch of them. I was using all my stars for the one that makes your trees grow faster. So now my trees are 10% faster.

I was growing Hay, carrots, and oats for those in need. I made 200 million CC's from that. But decided to stop and switch back to my all time favorite trees. :p:p

I also changed the way I play and added some colorful animal pens to my farm. I have lots of neon pens. :eek:

@Sister3, I can't make signatures for people anymore cause I don't have a windows computer. I am using Chromebook.

farmlily3 and Bisquitte like this.
  19. Bisquitte

Bisquitte Forum Expert

You did great work @solotime .. You are very good at CC. Congratulations. I also earned 200+ million during this event. But the CCs you spent are incredible :D

solotime and farmlily3 like this.
  20. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

Your cat sounds beautiful, Solo! Thank you for telling us about him. :inlove:

Lol!....I agree with Bisquitte above! :)

solotime and Bisquitte like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.