Feedback Wicked Waters

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Oct 12, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

overarchingoct2021_news_.png

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "Wicked Waters" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. KAREBEAR70

KAREBEAR70 Junior Expert

I don't think I'll be doing this event. The way they changed the fishing event ruined it for me and took all the fun out of it. I like the old fishing event where we could decide what lures we wanted to make and not have to wait 23 hours to open crates. Sorry the fishing event "upgrades" are a downgrade to me.

morva, Laurelei, tlcsquared and 2 others like this.
  3. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

While I do agree with the above statement in regard to the old way we fished... and I really am not a fan of events that require you to participate in other events in order to take part... I do like the fishing, I love the fact that we get MM for a month, and multiple spooky events, so in this case, I have to give it a win!

Laurelei, howk01 and Brookeham like this.
  4. howk01

howk01 Padavan

I agree with Karebear70. This use to be one of my favourite events. BP ruined it. Having to wait 23 hours to open crates to get one small lure is terrible. So far they have all been small lures.
    I have 3 bubbles with crates active but they are all coming up at different times. One is 7:30AM the other two in the evening. Because they are staggered I tend to forget them.
    I am also finding that it doesn't seem to matter where you drop your lure the fish are all the small ones. Even though I landed on the grey circle I ended up with 1 crab.
    Please put it back the way it use to be. At least then we had control over the type of lure we made.

morva, Laurelei, tlcsquared and 2 others like this.
  5. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I too dislike and Hate unlocking Lures at Different times as it make it difficult to find a routine to enjoy this game

Also we all dislike waiting 23 hours to get hold of lures to boost our chances of pearls, I know we have all posting our complaints about this in previous fishing events it makes me angry that all our previous feedbacks are completely ignored all together >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

There is no sign or evidence that Fishing Event will go back to the Milling Lures Style Based Fishing Event

Since we no longer have flash i have huge doubts that aiming for the two Rings actually makes no difference at all it is just pure luck you win pearls :cry::cry::cry:

This is most hated and most boring event ever >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

Laurelei, Sister3, tlcsquared and 3 others like this.
  6. AniE

AniE Board Analyst

I miss the old fishing event. That and Carnival queen were 2 events I liked to do, I don't do many other events anymore.
    I don't have time to do other events so that I can take part in fishing.

oj66, Laurelei, Sister3 and 4 others like this.
  7. Laurelei

Laurelei Forum Great Master

Like others, I don't like the amount of time it forces us to wait for fishing lures as well as the random-ness of the kind of lures you get once you finally can go fishing. The length of time is frankly too long and with everything else going on, it's easy to forget to collect the crates when they are available.

The change to this game and the dependence on multiple other games to engage with this one is a shame.

howk01, AniE, farmlily3 and 2 others like this.
  8. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

When there are 4 linked events we really need all the FAQ at the beginning as you need to do all to get the cloud rows. I don't think this is made clear.

9. sunshineaz

sunshineaz Forum Great Master

I used to like this event a lot. I hate the long wait to get more lures, how they all come at different times and then the rarity of getting pearls. I have finished all the events getting coins to open the bubbles with the boxes for lures, but I do not have the pearls necessary to finish the event.

Add another event to my long list of hated events. That list is growing longer and longer and what I like is less and less of this game.

howk01 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.