Wicked Waters

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by *WisdomTree*, Oct 12, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *WisdomTree*

*WisdomTree* Exceptional Talent

[​IMG]
    Starts: Wednesday, 13th of October at 14:00 CEST (UTC+2)
    Ends: Tuesday, 2nd of November at 22:00 CEST (UTC+2)

FAQ

There will be 3 special drop items required:

Worker Token
    [​IMG]
    These drops can be earned in the Eerie Step in Time Event.

Demon Token
    [​IMG]
    These drops can be earned in the Fire and Brimstone Event.

Scientist Token
    [​IMG]
    These drops can be earned in the Mystery Science Lab 2000 Event.
    • There will be a special event item:​
    Rare Pearl
    [​IMG]
    You have a chance to receive the Rare Pearl with each lootable reward when fishing.

[​IMG]
    Unlock the Special Bubbles to receive 1 or 2 x Crate O' Lures S. Once collected, a countdown timer begins. They can be harvested every 23 hours.

[​IMG]#3

Needed:

Waters Magic Stalk Row 1 = 5 x Rare Pearls

Waters Magic Stalk Row 2 = 7 x Rare Pearls

Waters Magic Stalk Row 3 = 4 x Rare Pearls

You can also shop from the event shop with the rare pearls you have earned.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
  2. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thanks WisdomTree for starting the thread and posting the event information! I wish everyone who does this even lots of luck:p and good fishing! I will do the MM events but am not doing fishing!:oops:

imalattanhalka and BlackCaviar like this.
  3. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks again *WisdomTree* for explaining the details. :)
    I will collect the coins and have a go at the fishing but as it is pure random luck, I won't be stressing over it. :music:
    Good luck everybody! ;)

imalattanhalka and sanddollar15 like this.
  4. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Do not forget to get first crates of Lures! Next ones will come tomorrow.

5. *WisdomTree*

*WisdomTree* Exceptional Talent

I did so :inlove:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I got 2 pearls. My be the event is not so wicked as the previous version ! Let's see.

As -Päärynä11 said, don't forget to collect the first set of crate of lures and start fishing.

7. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

In this 3 Parts Combo Event, We can get a Total of 10 Rare Pearls in rewards, when we partake in all three events, so therefore it will be easier to obtain pearls to boost the amount of lures we can get, which in itself help us get nice rewards

Hopefully we get lucky to win pearls using our fishing lures ;)

I just go along with All three Events, Just get when nice prizes we can get :p:p

8. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

Don't forget to take the boxes. I always forget. I always forgot in previous fishing events.o_O:);)

9. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

I'm unlucky with pearls. So far I haven't won pearls. I just collected 2 with coins.-.-

10. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I was unlucky the first day, but yesterday, pearls galore... maybe things will be okay this time around?

11. sunshineaz

sunshineaz Forum Great Master

I am having horrible luck with pearls. So far, I have gotten none with fishing and pretty much 1 week in.

12. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

Pearls must have gone crazy.:music:xDxDxD
    I've had good luck with pearls for a few days. I collected 12. (10+2)
    My luck peaked today. I won 8 pearls with 2 premium baits and 1 normal bait.:DxDxD:p8)

Edit : +2 more pearls.
    CR 1 up and running.
    I now have 20 pearls. [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 20, 2021
  13. sunshineaz

sunshineaz Forum Great Master

I am still no where on pearls from fishing. I have gotten lots of prizes, but no pearls. I had all the last event but the cloud row opened and have the 2 I got there with coins.

imalattanhalka likes this.
  14. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

How do you get the second cloudrow to unlock? I have enough pearls for it but it can't be opened. I thought it would unlock at the end of the second event but I have finished it now and it's still locked.

imalattanhalka likes this.
  15. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Probably like with the first cloud row, we must open some more tiles around it. -.-

16. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Yes it will be the same as First Cloud Row, You have to wait until 3rd Part of Event starts and get some 3rd Type of Tokens to unlock 3rd CR

I got lucky with Pearls lately I can Buy Piccolo Wonder Box still have enough pearls for All Cloud Rows but not able unlock 3rd CR until we got some Third Type of Tokens :p;)

17. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

Didn't anyone forget to take the crates? I forget.

18. sanddollar15

I bought the piccolo box with the pearls and got.......a BB Tree! So every 24 hours I will get 1 BB:music:xDxDxD I am sooo happy!

19. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Yay! See? I told y'all it was possible. Sanddollar15 - it doesn't sound like much, but it's an extra 365 BBs a year...for doing nothing except harvesting that tree.

Sewinglady's farm has a mini grove of them now (3)... All my farms over level 200 are saving the tree crates you get from leveling up - because there's a chance to get a BB tree in those, too! My theory there is that you get a better array of the possible prizes, the more you open at one time.

imalattanhalka, Willow, upa70 and 2 others like this.
  20. sanddollar15

OMG dumbunny, I am beside myself happy with my bb tree!:inlove::inlove: I only have 1 farm so I am very, very, happy and wish
    the best of luck to everyone else trying to get one!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.