Feedback Wild About Animals X

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by teddy.bear, Dec 4, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

breedingdec2019_news.png

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "Wild About Animals X" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I loved this event, well, of course I did, it's a breeding event. I loved the prizes and especially the new pens. I didn't consider the requirements excessive for the rewards. :music:

The BB could have been longer - 24 hours would have been fair for everyone. I know there will probably be another at the weekend but most of us are impatient to get going from the start of a breeding event! :p
    Oh, as always, more and better skips would be an advantage. :D
    But these negative points do not stop this from being a very enjoyable event. :inlove:

3. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

I also love this event - but missed the BB!! Had to finish with existing animals/PF (1 (!) PF left!!), and without the good skips.. Illy is right...the initial BB needs to be lllllooooooonnnngerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! Not everyone can check in every day.

That said, the new pens as prizes is what made it worth doing. LOVE them!!

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
  4. Lea2191

Lea2191 Forum Inhabitant

The amount of power feed needed for the rewards was much more reasonable and a welcome change. I almost missed the BB and fortunately had a lot of pheromones.
    Nice event

5. TCRooster

TCRooster Forum Demigod

I like the prizes,but why can't baby boom be on for the whole event?

6. farmerlily22

farmerlily22 Forum Master

I liked the prizes, and the pens (the ones I cannot yet afford to feed) since I have no real$ on the game I spent ALOT of time in town doing quests for PF, and really enjoyed the short BB...:(.Im with TCRooster, whats up with BB being as short as such?:eek:

HavenGrove, Sue46 and purplebeet like this.
  7. 1msech2006

1msech2006 Forum Inhabitant

Agree. Why can't BB be for the entire event? And why not offer the pf sale for a longer time. BB is my favorite event. I would buy the PF basket specials if they were offered.

HavenGrove and purplebeet like this.
  8. KAREBEAR70

KAREBEAR70 Junior Expert

I just waited for the weekend BB and finished event in under 2 hrs. I used pink jelly and luckily i had a lot of pheromones and PF. I love the new pens as well!

9. HavenGrove

HavenGrove Someday Author

Love breeding time. I also wish BB could be the whole Breeding Event time. Is it just my level or is there really frogs only for the Amphibian badges? 78 Badges need! If so BP please fix that. There is NO WAY! I can get anywhere near the workshop for the Axolotl. If there is really only one animal to breed for the Amphibian Badge please that needs to be fixed. More Amphibian animals Please.

Sue46 and farmerlily22 like this.
  10. littletinybit

littletinybit Forum Connoisseur

Nice event! Agree we need at least one more animal to breed for amphibians.
    As far as the quest with this breeding event - since we needed frogs for breeding - tough to work on timed ladder event too. Not enough frogs to do both.

11. Growalot

Growalot Old Hand

Ditto.

I also won a bit extra with this event, as in finally getting the elusive Ant Hill - YAY!

Always enjoy the breeding events because of the guaranteed new pens and workshops.

12. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Thank you all for the feedback provided!

Best regards,
    teddy.bear

~ closing thread ~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.