Wild About Animals XVII

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by *WisdomTree*, May 10, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *WisdomTree*

*WisdomTree* Exceptional Talent

FAQ

For this event, we will need to Breed animals to collect badges from the Bird, Full Moon and Reptile classifications.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    There is a small chance of receiving an additional badge belonging to one of the other categories with each breeding of animals in the bird/full moon/reptile classifications.

Requirements:
    [​IMG]

Left Side
    [​IMG]

Middle Side
    [​IMG]

Right Side
    134 Bird Badges

750000 barn value worth of birds and coloured birds
    120 Full Moon Badges

500000 barn value worth of full moon goods
    135 Reptile Badges

1000000 barn value of reptiles and breeding reptiles

Important Note:
    You can build the Necronomicon Printer in the workshop.
    [​IMG]

2. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

Thanks WisdomTree for the numbers! :)

For those who are short on powerfeed, you can skip the last step on all three breedings:

Left wheel: birds
    750 000 worth of birds and coloured birds (main land & bahamarama)
    97 bird badges total (gets you the Rooster coop IV: Pink)
    134 bird badges total (gets you the Rooster coop IV: Pink + 1 Rooster coop + 1 Leaf Dance(+))

Middle wheel:
    500 000 worth of full moon goods (animals, trees, crops, products)
    85 full moon badges total (gets you the Necronomicon Printer manufactory)
    120 full moon badges total (gets you the Necronomicon Printer + Squidling Lair + Piccolo box)

Ride wheel: reptiles
    1 000 000 worth of reptiles and coloured reptiles (main land & bahamarama)
    93 reptile badges total (gets you the Komodo Dragon Habitat II: Orange)
    135 reptile badges total (gets you the Komodo Dragon Habitat II: Orange + Komodo Dragon Habitat + 1 Crate O'Neon Stables II)

You'll have to decide if 37 bird badges are worth a Leaf Dance (+) and a base Rooster coop, 35 full moon badges a Piccolo box and 1 base Squidling Laire, lastly 42 reptile badges a Base Komodo Dragon Habitant and Crate O'Neon Stables II.

With the possibility of crafting the Necronomicon Priter manufactory in the workshop, one can skip the middle full moon breeding wheel altogether.

3. *WisdomTree*

Baby Boom
    Starts:
    Thursday, 11th of May at 14:00 CEST (UTC+2)
    Ends: Thursday, 11th of May at 22:00 CEST (UTC+2)

4. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

I'm going to give this one a pass for two reasons:

1--I can build the Necronomicon Printer in the City. (thanks for the tip *WisdomTree*!)
    2--I almost wiped out my stash of power feed when I went nuts in the last breeding event. I've built nearly half of it back up, but I have a long way to go. Even the lure of Farm Coins isn't enough this time around. :(

dumbunny, marymac50 and Nordais like this.
  5. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

in the rumours think it was german forum...mod said hold back to sunday for discount day.

dumbunny, Nordais and sanddollar15 like this.
  6. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Not sure that I care about this one. If there's a discount day on Sunday, maybe.

Nordais likes this.
  7. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Forum Ambassador

seems kind of a little disadvantage for pepople who dont have any MM animals to bred :(

8. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

Not really, the Necronomicon can be crafted in the manufactory building on the left side of the market for some simple tools. It would require less to craft the Necronomicon and grow the MM crops needed to buy a base Squidling Lair in Jack's shop than get all the necessary zombie sheep. The "perk" of finishing the MM breeding is 1 Crate O'Neon Stables II, nothing to run screaming home about...

dumbunny and MARLYMAR like this.
  9. *WisdomTree*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.