Feedback Wild Bananas Beach Club V2

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Jun 22, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

taskmapjun2021_news.png

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "Wild Bananas Beach Club" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. Growalot

Growalot Old Hand

The FAQ hurted my brain.

3. Laurelei

Laurelei Forum Great Master

Growalot isn't wrong. But I'm glad to have a Bahamarama event where we don't have to grow crops or collect drops or do a bunch of stuff on the main farm. Gives me a chance to just grow mainland crops for once. I hope I'm not missing something or now that I've said that something horrible is coming....

tlcsquared likes this.
  4. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

Now that I have got to a certain level, I kinda like getting rewards like eight powerfeed every five hours without having to pay anything other than timing my log-in.
    On the minus side,

• 1 Fizzy Drink = 96 CC + 144 TEP;
    • 1 Lemonade = 96 CC + 144 TEP;
    • 1 Orange Juice = 96 CC + 144 TEP;
    • these rewards are pathetic considering the work that has gone in to get here..

upa70 and Brookeham like this.
  5. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

at last an event where you get decent drops in proportion to the event crop and event time.
    i have grown all the crops i need and have, in equality, all the drops i need from growing the event crops on the two fields.
    this is all we have been asking for for sooooooo long! proportionate drops in comparison to event crop growing times.
    if an event has a time limit on it (which they all do!) it is calculated so that you can grow all the crops needed to finish the event, it is therefore common sense that the drops be proportionate also to the event crop. nobody wants to grow all the crops they need but not get the drops required because the drop rate is set so low that you have to purchase the drops from the shop.
    gamers look at this, see the drop rate is ridiculously low, know they can not complete the event due to insufficient drops and therefore decide...no...not doing this event...its impossible without throwing money at it to buy drops.
    i regularly make small purchases in the shop/bank to enhance my playing experience...which i do not mind plus it keeps the game going and developing. this is fine. i refuse to throw money at the game to purchase items for events because that is the only way BP has "dangled a carrot in from of the donkey"
    -.-
    p.s. what is the event field for???????

tlcsquared likes this.
  6. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

This is the first event I took part in in almost a month. I very much enjoyed it. I do love the "get a present every five hours just for clicking" feature. I do not love the "have to remember to collect an item every five hours to complete the event" feature. I thought the drop rate was good, the requirements reasonable and the prizes largely commensurate with the work required. I like this event mechanic.

tlcsquared, Mooboy and upa70 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.