WIndwalker2020

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by WIndwalker2020, Sep 22, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. WIndwalker2020

WIndwalker2020 Forum Greenhorn

Greetings from middle America, semi-retired,...looking for a game that will occupy a few hours a day as well as challenge me mentally (but not too much)

Last edited by moderator: Sep 22, 2019
  2. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Hello WIndwalker2020 :) Welcome to Farmerama and the forum. I hope you enjoy the game. I've been playing for 7 years and still love it!

3. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

:DWelcome to the forum and to Farmerama! Hope you will enjoy your time with us. If you need help learning the game, the forum is the place to ask questions and pick up lots of useful information. Happy Farming!

4. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Welcome. I am sure you will love this game as much as I do. After 8 years I rarely get tired of playing.

5. baw815

baw815 Forum General

Welcome!!!!!! I still love this game after 6 years. :inlove:

6. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

Welcome WIndwalker:D...this game fills your requirements exactly;). Have been playing for a handful of years and have met some really neat peoplexDxD

7. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Hi WIndwalker, welcome to Farmerama and the forum! I have been playing everyday since 2015, I play at my own pace and pick and choose what events I want to do that will most help my farm. It is great fun and the farmers here are just wonderful! I live in Florida,
    good luck and happy farming to you!;)

8. WIndwalker2020

WIndwalker2020 Forum Greenhorn

Well, I can safely say that after a week or so of playing that the game is certainly full of things to do and aim for lol - so overwhelming in fact that I'm beginning to wonder when I'll be able to plant marijuana....all joking aside, been a lot of fun and it's been interesting to meet some folks from around the globe!

NOt sure how many days need to pass before it's not considered double posting but....

Seems my farm is situated on a Supermax site - all kinds of things have been flying up at harvests...paint cans, roof tiles, nails, mallet, shovel.....that or Jimmy Hoffa's dump site....

Anyone know where I can apply for Superfunding to clean this up????

Last edited by moderator: Oct 7, 2019
    AMN50 likes this.