"Winter Market" Weekend Quests

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by *WisdomTree*, Dec 16, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *WisdomTree*

*WisdomTree* Exceptional Talent

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Winter Market I Quest
    17th of December at 10:00 CET to
    19th of December at 22:00 CET​
    [​IMG]
    Winter Market II Quest
    24th of December at 10:00 CET to 26th of December at 22:00 CET ​
    [​IMG]
    Winter Market III Quest
    31st of December at 10:00 CET to 2nd of January at 22:00 CET​
    Crop:
    Apple Wedge Flower
    Time: 7 hours and 30 minutes
    plantable on the Magical Glade only!

Drop:
    Elderberry Syrup
    You will get these drops when harvesting your crops and trees on the Magical Glade only!

Mill Product:
    Glazed Apples
    Ingredients: 62 x Apple Wedge Flowers + 3 x Elderberry Syrups
    Crop:
    Orange Wedge Flower
    Time: 7 hours and 30 minutes
    plantable on the Magical Glade only!

Drop:
    Cinnamon Sticks
    You will get these drops when harvesting your crops and trees on the Magical Glade only!

Mill Product:
    Sweet Orange Punch
    Ingredients: 62 x Orange Wedge Flowers + 3 x Cinnamon Sticks
    Drop:
    Glass Bowl
    Needed:

845 + 1,736 = 2,581 x Apple Wedge Flowers
    50 + 84 = 134 x Elderberry Syrups
    28 x Glazed Apples
    Needed:

845 + 1,736 = 2,581 x Orange Wedge Flowers
    50 + 84 = 134 x Cinnamon Sticks
    28 x Sweet Orange Punches​
    Needed:

113 x glass bowls​
    Important Rewards:
    3 x Piccolo Wonder box​
    Important Rewards:
    5 x Crate O' Buffs​

Last edited: Dec 22, 2021
    Nala777, marymac50, Solatido and 13 others like this.
  2. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thank you WisdomTree for such a wonderful post! I crunched the numbers for the Winter Market 1 and am happy to say I got the same numbers you did!:music: I will do this event as I am not doing "the secret of Santa Rocks" I just had no time this week!
    Good luck to all and Happy Holidays!;)

Last edited: Dec 16, 2021
  3. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks again for doing all the hard work, WisdomTree. :)

I am doing all the events to whatever point I can. I will not be spending any more time than I normally do (which is already far too much!) unless I get within reach of the finishing line with any of these events. The only hardship is clearing the Glade of animals - it gives me a chance to re-evaluate what I need to put out so there is a positive side! :music:
    Good luck all! ;)

4. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

Thanks for starting the thread. You are like the Atom Ant of the forum.:)

I liked and finished this event.Looks like I found free piccolo boxes.xDxDxD:p:p8)8)

Nala777, Solatido, Mooboy and 2 others like this.
  5. sanddollar15

I am now done with this event!:music: I have finished and will wait till next weekend for the 2nd quest! I found this to be a fun and NO stress event! I am always happy to get Piccolo's, maybe I will get another BB tree!xD I do have 1!;)

6. illy1996

I will be done with the next harvest in about 5 hours' time. I agree, Sanddollar, easier (read less stress) than it seemed. :inlove:

7. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

I fell just 2 drops short and ended up paying the extortionate 6BBs to finish. Worth it for the piccolo box I hope!

Nala777 likes this.
  8. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

Let's not forget the farmers who do their weekend duty.

Nala777 and sanddollar15 like this.
  9. sanddollar15

Thanks, I am Getting my Magical Glade ready to hopefully get lots of drops on Friday the 24th!;) Good luck and Happy Holidays to all

Nala777 and ç.çiftçi like this.
  10. _Zebr_

_Zebr_ Someday Author

SOS for Cinnamon Sticks

sanddollar15 likes this.
  11. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Hi every one. Cinnamon sticks, please.

sanddollar15 likes this.
  12. Growalot

Growalot Old Hand

If anyone has spare gifts to send, I would appreciate cinnamon sticks as I only need a few to finish this game, many thanks :)

My farm name is: Growalot

13. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

A reminder to forgetful farmers like me: let's plant long-term plants for the event, I hope there will be no shortage of drops.

14. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Connoisseur

The area is almost full of trees, so I thought to see if they were enough. :p;)

Crop: NO
    Drop: Glass Bowl Needed: 113 ( I have 13 )

Last edited: Dec 30, 2021
    Tarsis63, spotsbox, mika-1986 and 3 others like this.
  15. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Just 22 drops from Hydrangea - any ideas if crops or trees are best?

16. Growalot

Growalot Old Hand

I got only 12 drops from four-leaf clover. This is with a howie and maxed out living legends.

Just going to grow shorter crops with more harvests.....hopefully this will help with drops. I have just planted malt grain and am interested to see how this performs....watch this space!!!

Update: I got one drop from the malt grain. I think it's time to switch to trees.
    85 drops from normal base trees.....with what I had, I'm just two drops short of finishing.

Happy New Year everyone and let's hope that 2022 is a much better year for all!

Last edited: Jan 1, 2022
    joanc123, farmerumf and sanddollar15 like this.
  17. sanddollar15

I got 38 drops, I had less than half a field of Buckwheat and 2 Manufactory's (because they weren't ready) and the rest tress of 10-12 hours. I now have a total of 53 drops. 38 from harvest, plus 13 we had, and 2 neighbor gifts;) I also had 4 howies on the land!:p
    up-date: I just harvested 176 1x1 Emmer, I used water, manure and Green water so I could harvest the 21:15 hour crops in 4:36min I still have 4 unharvested trees and 4 Howies and got.......13 glass bowls!:music: lol We are going to have to work for these drops! Good Luck and Happy 2022 to all!

Last edited: Dec 31, 2021
    farmerumf likes this.
  18. illy1996

I got 24 drops from a three quarter field of Hydrangea, surrounding trees plus a few jumbo trees. Doesn't bode well! :cry:

farmerumf likes this.
  19. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I got 86 from a field of trees (a mix of peach, pear and cherry for feed). They were 20 hours (no upgrades). Plenty of time to make changes to your plan :)

20. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

I've got refined raspberries in at moment, will change to trees when they are harvested. As you say Pnp, plenty of time!

Brookeham and sanddollar15 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.