Feedback Wintertide at Holly Lodge

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Dec 6, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,
    layerdec2022_news.png

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "Wintertide at Holly Lodge" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Why events starts in same area just after another ends there? I should be seeding plants now to get drops for this event, but I need Green Meadow for Snow Mouse Returns event.

Tarsis63 likes this.
  3. WildCat

WildCat Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

hello,

Your feedback has been heard and Event plant for this event has been moved from Green Meadow to Main Farm.

Drop items will drop from Magical Glade instead of Green Meadow.

4. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Green Meadow would have been ideal for event crops, but not for drops. Magical Glade is neither good for drops, Main farm would be much better.

5. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Seriously?? I had finished quest event and set Green Meadow up with long crop to get start on drops for Wintertide event and NOW you change all the lands?? I am NOT a happy farmer right now! I am sure there are many others in other countries who have done the same thing thinking they were set for Wed not knowing everything has been changed!

Sue46, Laurelei, upa70 and 4 others like this.
  6. Growalot

Growalot Old Hand

Double Ditto to the above from sanddollar - used expensive crafting tools to prepare the green meadow in readiness for maximum drops at the start of the event.....NOT A HAPPY SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE FARMER!!!

Last edited: Dec 6, 2022
    Sue46, Laurelei, Solatido and 2 others like this.
  7. Solatido

Solatido Forum Master

Don't like the change either :eek: It would be better to take the feedback and apply it to future events. My Magical Glade is filled with stables and workshops, and I don't want to waste the feed or the time they already have put in for harvesting. And for some reason, we don't ever get drops for stables or workshops! >:( I hope the drop rate will be sufficient/adjusted for getting a late start on maximizing drops.

8. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

NOOOOO! Don't mind the change of crops but not the change in drops! Oh, well I suppose that you have noted feedback and you can't please all the people all the time. Plus, I am no way ready for any drops anywhere so I will go with it no matter what. :cry:

Sue46, MeadowCrossing and Laurelei like this.
  9. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

like the fact that i can get another poodle moth stable...only having one stable already is taking eons to complete the fsq:D

10. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Just a thought, now that half of us have prepared our Magical Glade for drops and the other half had already prepared the Green Meadow for drops, why not have drops from both fields? You can jiggle the amount to compensate for two fields giving crops and we should all get a good head start whichever way we planned it. :music:

11. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

I agree - if the drops areas are changed at last minute, why not ADD rather than SUBSTITUTE? I had set my farm up for maximum effect and... then it changed. The unrest could easily have been avoided by simply leaving it as it was, and then making it better, rather than giving with one hand and taking with the other. Other than that, this looks like a good event with great prizes for appropriate effort.

12. Laurelei

Laurelei Forum Great Master

I hate any time the glade requires anything other than Stables and Trees. Why set up a land with bonuses for these and then require us to grow crops on them? This has been a constant gripe by players. Does anyone on the Dev team actually PLAY the game???

BlackCaviar and Sue46 like this.
  13. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

I wish they would cut down the extra fuss and decide that ALL the events give drops for ALL the harvests, no matter what. Nobody likes to uproot their stuff.

eijastiina, Sue46 and -Päärynä11 like this.
  14. ChiefScapeGoat2

ChiefScapeGoat2 Forum Apprentice

Here I am with 24 hours left on the event and I still need 360 more chocolate cookie drops. The best drop rate I've achieved is 48 in 8 hours. Oh well. Another cloudrow out of reach...

15. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

My favourite part of the event was spending over 200 BB to get the remaining drops required and then my covid-riddled brain forgetting to donate them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.