Wish Tree

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by josstreater, Jul 25, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. josstreater

josstreater Advanced

Is there any information anywhere in the forum about the wish tree, e.g. what we get from harvesting it or can any players enlighten me? I can find no information anywhere, including in the wonder tree FAQ and there is nothing in my consumable items that could relate to it. I presume it gives something useful?

Lyddy and sanddollar15 like this.
  2. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Hi Joss, I just won a wish tree yesterday and when I harvested I got "A Wish" 4 of them like if it were 4 cherries or 4 apples. They are in my barn in the tree fruit section under A Wish! :) I hope that helps you!

Lyddy likes this.
  3. Lyddy

Lyddy Active Author

I have the same understanding as sanddollar15 about the Wish Tree. I consider the harvest of a Wish Tree 'fruits' or 'nuts' just like any other trees. The Wishes collected does not turn into any mystery items.

sanddollar15 likes this.
  4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello josstreater,

The Wish Tree was from the last version of Wonder Trees. It rewards 4 x "A Wish" which will be found in your Barn under "Tree fruit".

Can I assist you further?

5. josstreater

josstreater Advanced

ok i have found the wishes in my barn. thanks all, although i dont see the point of them as yet ......

6. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

There is an FSQ, Make A Wish - wishes are a required donation on multiple steps. It's something anyway.

sanddollar15 likes this.
  7. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of those that assisted, you are welcome.
    As mindy1701 stated, for now they are used in the newest Wonder Tree Farmer's Society Quest ;)

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.