Wishinonehand

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by Wishinonehand, Dec 3, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Wishinonehand

Wishinonehand Someday Author

Hello! I found this site a few days ago and I'm rather enjoying futzing about with it. A little confusing at times, but now that I've found the forums hopefully I'll figure things out. Apparently I need 12 friends to add the Green Meadow, and I have no idea how to do that. So if someone could point me to the appropriate FAQ, I'd be very appreciative.

Cheers!

penguilnz likes this.
  2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Wishinonehand and welcome to our lovely Forum! :inlove:

The best place to look for neighbours is in the Daily threads created for this purpose in the Neighbour Requests section - but I see you've found your way there already - well done!

Here is the FAQ that shows you how to add neighbours yourself :)

If you have any game related questions, you can post a thread in the Newbies or General Issues section. For strategy, use the Game Strategy Discussions section. For technical matters, the Technical Issues section is your friend.

Most important though - don't forget to have fun ! :music:
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

penguilnz, SillyGuy and -Mir85- like this.
  3. igotfrogs

igotfrogs Forum Overlooker

welcome .... have a great time ..... :D

penguilnz likes this.
  4. bygo_cris

bygo_cris Count Count

Welcome and happy farming :)

penguilnz likes this.
  5. melass

melass Someday Author

Welcome and happy farming!:)