World Cup Flags

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by debpres, Nov 8, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. debpres

debpres Forum Apprentice

For many years I have been asking for a Canadian Flag and have been refused. I understand Canada is not a power house of "football" but this year we have made it to the world cup and Fifa has given us the title of Most Improved Side. In 4 years we will be co hosting the World Cup along with the United States and Mexico. I think it about time.

hatzeva, 12ss12, farmerumf and 3 others like this.
  2. FrootloopGrove

FrootloopGrove Exceptional Talent

Hello Farmerama Team, Give Canada a flag. What's the holdup? I know this is not the first time I myself have co-signed for them. Come on, I'm sure you have made a pound or two from my Canadian neighbors.

debpres, sanddollar15 and 12ss12 like this.
  3. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Yes. I too second it. They are asking for it, why don't you give them their due.

4. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Seriously, how hard is it to have a Red field, in the center of that is a white square with a Red Maple leaf in the center of the white square!
    I don't understand why my neighbors to the North don't have a flag for their farms!

FrootloopGrove and debpres like this.
  5. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Board Analyst

Finland have "world cup flag" - and our team NEVER EVER is going to be in WC-final-games, never - 100% sure!

Maybe if there is in the future about 128 countiries in WC-final-tournament :inlove::music::eek:8)xD;)

Pretty fair action, especially if and when Canada even has a team at the Games...

debpres, dumbunny and upa70 like this.
  6. debpres

debpres Forum Apprentice

Thank you everyone for supporting my country. This is not the first time I have asked for a flag. I have been playing this game for many years and every 4 years have asked for a Canadian flag but not luck. I don't even know how to respond to this anymore.

7. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Okay, I don't really follow sports of any kind. But now, I'm rooting for CANADA to go the entire way and WIN the whole thing. Maybe then BP will give Canada a soccer flag?

And next year, it's Finland's turn. Just because.

Honestly, I rooted for the Seattle Mariners to get to the world series (don't get me started on that one being a "world" thing) when they made the playoffs. My father-in-law would have been over-the-top happy at that. So I think I'm pretty much always rooting for the underdogs.

Go CANADA! Canadian players need a flag, too!

8. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Connoisseur

Use either the North Korean or Russian flag from the selection. (Sarcasm)
    These were rated more important than the Canadian flag. :eek::wuerg:

dumbunny, debpres and sanddollar15 like this.