wrong crop

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by testing70, Jan 17, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. testing70

testing70 Forum Greenhorn

When I click on the event crop to plant it...I sometimes get Gerbera daisy plant or violet plant.This has been going on since we started Unity. When I catch the goof-up I (of course) have to delete that crop and start again. What is the reason for this for this switch? I don't like deleting crops I took the time to grow.

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello testing70 :)

Are you playing in Standalone or using a browser to log in to Unity? If Standalone, you can try to log in with browser. If browser, you can try a different one. Please clear your cache and cookies to see if that helps and ensure you are using the most to up to date version.

May I assist you further?

3. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

I don't know if this will help. When I select 'sow fields' the crops sometimes flash on the screen then disappear. If I select 'sow field' again, it plants which ever crop is in that position. I presume it is a visual problem and it thinks I am selecting a seed.

4. testing70

I have cleared my cache and cookies. It has not messed up since so I'm unsure if it is fixed or not. I also am having problems with the game crashing while playing and then I have to start over again. And wait and wait again. Anything that can be done for that?

5. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

I am glad that clearing your caches has helped the planting issue.
    Have you tried a different browser if you are playing through Unity? Also have you tried the Downloadable Client? Do any of these help the Game run smoother?

Can I assist you with anything further?

6. testing70

I have chrome. I am unable to use the downloadable client this is not a windows computer. I will try something else and see what happens. Thanks.

7. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Good luck trying a different browser. Hope it helps make the game run smoother for you. On behalf of all who assisted, you are welcome :)

No further questions. Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.