♫Ain't No Cure for the Summertime Blues♫

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by spotsbox, Aug 26, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Well, it's the end of August, and tempers...err, temperatures...are a little hot. So what better time to have an end of summer barbeque and pool party! Bring your favorite party dish, your best games, your swimming suit, and your smile, and join us in chat this weekend to celebrate one last summer bash! This will be a no-host party, meaning we're all hosts and we're all guests, so if you have a really great idea for some fun things to do, or you'd like to donate prizes, by all means, join in. The more people who participate, the longer we can have fun! We'll relax at the Bahami Spa and sip cool fruity drinks while a certain bear has agreed to once again be our DJ and provide great music to dance to for a bit ;). So, make plans to join us in EN chat this weekend starting anytime Friday, and lasting all weekend, or until the last farmer wanders home, whichever comes first!

Latein and Arielh like this.
  2. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Woo Hoo! Partay!

3. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Oh yeah! A weekend long party!

Awesome idea spotsbox, I can't wait to see all of you there ! I just wonder who's that bear who'll be DJing again ... :p

4. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Great idea spots!!!! Let's send August out with a Bang!!! I'm not saying "end of summer" because it's still going to be Hot out here in the West for quite a while!
    I'm going to bring some of my hubby's hot salsa and my cheese enchiladas!!!! Oh........and let's make some homemade ice cream!!!! Yummy!!!
    Who's up for games????

5. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

it sounds nice! I am looking forward to it :)

6. Latein

Latein Junior Expert

Great spots :) I can't wait for it.

7. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

PARTEEEEE! Yay! Now where did I put that chocolate fountain ... ?

farmlily3 likes this.
  8. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

chocolate fountain:inlove:
    it will be a great party:p;)

9. Toekie75

Toekie75 Someday Author

You better guard all that fresh fruit for dipping in the chocolate...as I love the fruit more than the chocolate.. You might just find a fruitmonster at yr table! xD

10. Gery

Gery Advanced

Uuuuh, uuuuh, I I I I want to join the party! :D It'll be fantastic :D
    I support the idea of chocolate fountain with some bananas, kiwis and strawberries :inlove:
    And DJ Teddy of course :music:

11. tlcmom

tlcmom Forum Expert

Hey spots! I making up my famous sangria's right now. I ready to party and bring your dancing shoes. I have prizes to donate for any of the games.

12. epicamazing101

epicamazing101 Forum Apprentice

Not too sure where you guys are where it's so hot, but summer is over in England :( so I'll bring some hot chocolate for those stuck in the industrial freezer which is our homeland *sob sob*

13. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

I'm in Montana, USA, epic, and until the last week it has been super hot, enough to make you feel :wuerg:. Finally got some lovely cool rainy days, now it's hot again :p, but only for a short while then back to some cool rain. But don't worry, at the Bahami Spa it's always nice, just throw on that swim suit over your long underwear, and jump on in! xD tlc & teddy will have you sweating in no time, with all the dancing and music and karaoke!;):D

tlcmom likes this.
  14. Jools

Jools Forum Pro

did the part get cancelled? Only me and Teddy seem to be there:cry:

15. teddy.bear

xD Someone's partying on his own :music: Check out his moves !

scooby_doo_cabbage_patch_dance_by_jerome_k_moore-d5ft4ly.jpg

:music: he's got the moooooves like Jagger :music:

16. puppiesnponies

I have been in and out of chat several times today and there is no partying going on....

17. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

I am a home-brewer and I have a corny keg of IPA to share.
    A Cornelius Keg is a 5 gallon stainless keg that Coke and Pepsi used to use but now are used by home-brewers.
    An IPA is an India Pale Ale, highly hopped originally to make the journey from England to India. Hops are a natural preservative and the bitterness helps equal out the malts sweetness.
    Labor Day weekend and 3 days off !!! Let's have a brew !

farmlily3 likes this.
  18. teddy.bear

puppiesnponies, I'm glad the party started now :music: !

Hello Banjoman :) I see you but I don't know if you see me :p You will need to log out of the game, then choose the UK or AU flag on the main page of the game, and then log back in and reopen the chat - that's where the party is. The US server is 99% of the time, empty :( So we're all gathering in the EN / AU server. ​

19. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Blueberry pancakes for all :D

[​IMG]

Gery and Banjoman like this.
  20. puppiesnponies

Thanks Mir - they look delicious. We appreciate you making enough for all to share.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.