+2 Animals

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by sebe96, Jan 12, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sebe96

sebe96 Forum Demigod

Can anyone tell me what giver, cloud row or whatever is giving me +2 animals? I would like to know so I can plan for it next time, or was this a one time thing? Just not sure where it came from??

KaiCat33 and SahraB like this.
  2. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

It's a post-season buff for the Season Trophy II from the Winter Season.

*Post Season Buff:
    This buff can only be activated during the effective period (1 week after season ends). When it is not during the effective period, the items revert to their original balancing.

NameEffect StartEffect EndReward 1Reward 2Time
    Basic Season Trophy--2000 EP / TEP-23 hours
    Season Trophy 19/1/2020 - 14:00 CET16/1/2020- 14:00 CET820 EP/TEP x Farm/Baha level+1 revenue from stables for 23 hours23 hours
    Season Trophy II9/1/2020- 14:00 CET16/1/2020- 14:00 CET825 EP/TEP x Farm/Baha level+2 revenue from stables for 23 hours23 hours
    Note: As the buff runs for 23 hours the same length of the cooldown time, if the deco is harvested again before the 23 hour cooldown time, the second buff will be added individually so both buffs will be active at the same time.

RowSie, crownglory, KaiCat33 and 2 others like this.
  3. sebe96

sebe96 Forum Demigod

Thanks so much!!!

KaiCat33 and zerodegrees like this.
  4. -Niknar-

-Niknar- Padavan

How do you get the trophy upgrades?

SahraB and KaiCat33 like this.
  5. zerodegrees

There is one trophy upgrade available per season that you can get as a reward for reaching a certain level after collecting the required amount of season reward points (SRP) by doing events and filling farm orders.

For example, during the recent Winter Season, a trophy upgrade was awarded when you reached level 49 with 19,750 SRP.

SahraB and KaiCat33 like this.
  6. sebe96

sebe96 Forum Demigod

So we are supposed to be getting two bonuses? I am only getting the +2, I dont even see another trophy anywhere?? Could I maybe applied all upgrades to just one trophy? I finished both seasons all the way thru. Or is it only active one week after that season. So after one week we dont get any more bonus from the trophy if I am reading this right? But a whole week with plus 2 animals? I will take that. But still not sure why I only have one trophy.

SahraB likes this.
  7. zerodegrees

No, we don't get 2 bonuses. I wish! xD

We only have one trophy and all upgrades earned are applied to that one trophy.
    You only get one buff depending on what level your trophy is at.

If you only did one season and got 1 upgrade total, you get the +1 bonus.
    If you did both seasons and got 2 upgrades total, you get the +2 bonus.

The note near the end is referring what happens if you use, for example, CRs that reduce production time on your givers. Those buffs would also apply to your trophy, which would reduce the cooldown period to less than 23 hours. If you harvest your trophy again before the buff from your first harvest runs out, it will overlap with the new buff from the second harvest, therefore giving you 2 x the revenue bonus until the first buff expires.

This buff is only active for one week after the end of the Winter Season so yes, no more bonus after the week is over. I have no idea what the next season might bring - could be the same/different buff or something entirely different.

SahraB likes this.
  8. crazy.farm.girl.

crazy.farm.girl. Forum Greenhorn

Thanks for explaining this zero (this is sebe, just a baby farm) I missed that somewhere, I didnt realize it was so good. Im glad I did the event, just was trying it out. So this lasts for one week? That is awesome. I just couldnt figure what was giving me the plus two animals. On my some of my baby farms I am getting the plus 1. This is much better than what we could buy in the Seasonal shop, those only lasted like 2 hours. Maybe third season will give us plus three??

crownglory and zerodegrees like this.
  9. zerodegrees

One can dream. :p
    I'm glad I did the event too. I enjoyed the 200% extra EP during the season and the +2 revenue bonus on stables post-season. :)
    But it looks like these seasons are going to become more frequent with not much time in between to recover our stocks, so I will probably have to be much more strategic about what I donate next season, if I participate at all.

I wish BP would release a list of what future upgrades will bring but maybe they're making things up as they go along...

But yeah, it's definitely much better than what was available in the shop, although a +3 revenue bonus on workshops with production times reduced to 9 hours during Happy Workshop Day was also kind of nice. :)

crownglory and sillysuesue like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.