+2 moonlight harvest booster ended too soon

Discussion in 'Technical issues' started by _Hollister_, Sep 28, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. _Hollister_

_Hollister_ Someday Author

About 4 1/2 hours ago I started a 24 hour +2 moonlight harvest booster.

It is now gone. I know f activated because I had 5 in my storage this morning and now there are 5.

ID number 54516999

Please help.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2024
  2. Nordais

Nordais Count Count

hello _Hollister_.

Did you open crate during that time? Some Moonlight Mania crates can reward that bonus. You can also check if there's one that's activated and running in the same tab where you can use the diamond/gold/silver slots. All you bonuses running can be seen in the upmost part of that tab in circles. You may need to hit the left green arrow at the bottom of the tab to scroll through them depending on how many cloud rows you have and how far you are level wise.

You should also edit your comment and add your ID# so that mods can verify.

3. _Hollister_

_Hollister_ Someday Author

Thank you Nordais

farmingfreebird and Nordais like this.
  4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello _Hollister_ :)

You activated the Full Moon Harvest Booster today at 13:13 and it will end tomorrow, 29th September at 13:13.

As Nordais suggested, you can scroll through your buff menu to see the remaining time on all active buffs.

I took this screenshot just a couple of minutes ago:

harvest moon.png

May I assist you further?

farmingfreebird and Nordais like this.