20 seconds lost on both games

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by squigglegiggle, Jul 2, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

Just finished harvesting enough crops for 2 Great Chase games.

Only both times I attempted to start the game, Unity got stuck. For game 1, it was stuck at 0%. I had to refresh. For game 2, it was stuck at 5% loaded. I again had to refresh.

Both times after refreshing I was able to get into the game. But with only 70 seconds remaining on the clock, despite the pop-up saying I was to find as many items as possible in 90 seconds. The countdown had already started and I lost 20 seconds of time on both games.

Please can we focus on actually getting Unity working properly before we have events that it clearly can't handle. (I mean we should have this sorted already, it's been almost a year and you're still ignoring feedback that it's slow and doesn't respond).

ctindaldavies and Sister3 like this.
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello squigglegiggle,

I am sorry you are having issues, but the mini-game is running without issues.
    Have you tried turning off animations and lowering the graphic quality to see if that helps. You can also clear your browser cache and cookies to help with the lag.
    Have you tried using the Downloadable client to see if that runs smoother?

I have cleared your server logs also. When you have completed clearing your browser cache, please close your browser, then relog into the Game to see if it is running smoother.

Can I assist you further?

3. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

Apart from the issues above.

Yes, animations off and graphic quality lowered. I already have to clear caches every day to get the game to work.

Can't, I'm a mac user so according to BP I don't count.

Unless there's a way to compensate me for the time lost, no. I can't think of a legitimate business that wouldn't compensate their customers for losing out as a result of dysfunctional products on the company's part, but then BP isn't a well run business. FYI this isn't just about the lost 40 seconds (though that in itself is extraordinarily frustrating given the time it takes to grow - and then subsequently waste - those crops) but rather the fact that this is just the latest in 10 years of BP providing a substandard product and not giving two hoots about their customers.

Apologies for the frustrations - it's not your fault they can't run a business. Thanks for your help Shooger.

ctindaldavies likes this.
  4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.

I am sorry that the Game causes such issues for Mac operating systems and there is nothing further I can think of to assist your Game run smoother :( I will pass on your frustrations to the Game Team.

~NFQ~ closing thread

ctindaldavies likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.